PDA

View Full Version : [WORKING ON]Duplicated useless wheel prizes, contrary to text

Eleanor Rigby
15th March 2016, 04:21 PM
It's wonderful that there are weekly prizes at the Wheel, Tent, and Booth in our village. But I'm sick of winning multi-duplicates of useless prizes, against what the text says. The text on the wheel says:

The weekly prize is always something extraordinary. You can only win this once, ranging from garden decorations, furniture and spell uses.
However, we know this is not true.

In the past month, between just ONE other villager and me, we have won 6 Fresh Seedlings, 9 Carousel Horses, *20* Golden Miro statues, and 4 St. Patrick's Day kegs so far this week. We have lined some of them up in our village to show how ridiculous this is. (And no, we do not think it is adorable to be able to make a hedge out of 20 gold statues.)

I have made a practice of lining up all my duplicate furniture (and some decorations) in my Dream World house to show how ridiculous it gets sometimes.

We know this can be controlled, because for the truly worthwhile prizes (100 mushrooms, 3x tree spells, etc.) it is only ever possible to win them ONCE: they are never duplicated. Could you PLEASE fix it so we don't get so many of these useless decoration prizes? It's a real waste of a spin or ticket. (Or maybe give us an option to choose to not receive decoration items: I will never use or want them, they are useless to me, and I am probably not the only one who feels this way.)

Thanks,
--ER.

SnowLily.
15th March 2016, 05:36 PM
My dragon is so fat he cant fly anymore. The majority of the wins I win dragon food hahaha, sorry i could not help a good laugh :D

Elsje
15th March 2016, 05:53 PM
I hate winning the same weekly prize multiple times, but there are people who like it, I think it was their idea some time ago to be able to win the items more than once. So the best solution would be to have a little box which we can tick and only then the items would be again included in the prizes pool.

Eleanor Rigby
15th March 2016, 07:37 PM
If you can win *some* prizes multiple times (like statues), you should be able to win *all* prizes multiple times (like bags of mushrooms). If you win a useful prize like a bag of mushrooms, the prize is greyed-out and shown to not be available again.

This should be consistent: either you can win ALL weekly prizes more than once, or NO prizes more than once. Make up your mind, devs.

Aliya Silver
17th March 2016, 08:19 AM
Hello Eleanor,

Thank you for alerting us about the outdated text at the wheel.

Elsje is absolutely right, there were constant complaints about the weekly prizes being unique so the devs enabled us to win them multiple times. However, they did make up their minds ;) and carefully picked the prizes that can be won multiple times.

Snowlily, I just had a look at your dragon: it is only at lvl 25 - the maximum level after transformation is 27. So you should simply feed it until it reaches the maximum level and then you won't win any dragon food again.

Best regards,
Aliya

Eleanor Rigby
17th March 2016, 11:48 PM
Thank you for the answer, however unfortunate it is.

I would like to make a constant complaint about winning multiples of useless prizes. :D