PDA

View Full Version : [NO BUG]festive seeds being sorted into premium seed bins

RainyRain
15th March 2016, 05:18 AM
I have been collecting Festive seeds during this "Festive Dragons Cove" season. They are being sorted as the regular Premium seed in my bag. I began noticing when the valley trader won't take these seeds in exchange for "lease of life".

Minkey
16th March 2016, 01:24 AM
I am having this same problem. I traded for five festive seed on the map but did not receive them. I thought I might be mistaken but then I just traded for twenty festive seed, and made sure to double check that it said "festive" and not "optic", and I still don't have the festive seed. My store house thinks I have zero and so does the lease of life trader. I'm not so sure they were added to my optic plants as I think the number is the same, but I'm not 100% sure on this.

Zelatrix
16th March 2016, 02:48 PM
I've also noticed that during the last season any Festive seeds I collected ended up being added as the regular Premium Optic seed rather than being stored as festive seed. This happened on at least 3 occasions.

Reserved1Glitch
16th March 2016, 03:06 PM
Same issues here never kept any records. Been annoyed about this but I thought it was just me & hadn't bothered to ask. Hopefully this will be corrected soon.

Aliya Silver
17th March 2016, 08:02 AM
Hi all,

Sorry about the confusion.

Actually the dragon festival doesn't have any festival seed (could be looked up in the season overview, seed is always the last thing on the list of seasonal items).
On the other hand, the crystal treasures are triggered automatically if a season is active.
So, instead of festival seed (which doesn't exist for this season), they generated normal premium seed.

Best regards,
Aliya

Zelatrix
17th March 2016, 03:33 PM
Aahh, that would explain what we saw then - thanks for the clarification!

But shouldn't the text on the crystal treasure say 'premium' rather than 'festival' seed in this case?

But at least now I know better why it was happening.

Aliya Silver
17th March 2016, 05:27 PM
Hi Zelatrix,

I agree, a clearer text would help a lot. Though I guess it's not that easy for technical reasons.
Maybe next year finally we'll get festival seed for the dragon season, then it won't be a problem any more ;)

Best regards,
Aliya