PDA

View Full Version : Can't get into the valley map

ksnowpuff
1st March 2016, 10:20 AM
I tried many time but I can't get into the valley map HELP!

Aliya Silver
2nd March 2016, 10:45 PM
Hi ksnowpuff,

did you clear cache and cookies?
If yes - do you have other problems with teleporting, too? What's your internet speed, operating system, browser and flash version?

Best regards,
Aliya

SandyM
11th March 2016, 06:51 PM
Hi This is Sandy M. I havent been able to get into the game at all either. I can sign in but the portal just keeps going round and round but to no avail. Also having issues with portals for a while now. I hate the thought but I may have to quit this game. I dont know what else to do. I have done all the recommended things like clearing cache and cookies, installed latest version of flash. I am using Windows 10, firefox, . I have tried all my browsers and none get me in.

Aliya Silver
12th March 2016, 07:51 AM
Hello SandyM,

this seems difficult, let's try to get some more detailed information, ok?

=> Since you have cleared cache and cookies, do you get a notification about turning decoration off while the portal keeps spinning? There should be one - including a button that can be clicked in order to do it. This might help getting you in.

=> There's a browser cache and flash cache, did you clear them both? Especially flash cache is the one that often causes the problems.

=> What's your real internet speed? (please run a speedtest)

=> Please look up your browser version

=> Do you use facebook login (or did you use it earlier?) - there have been people experiencing problems due to a broken FB login (which doesn't mean that your FB wouldn't work, too, just the connection between FB and the game could be damaged)

=> If all of this doesn't get us near a solution, then there are two little programs which might help our support and tech team to put the finger on the exact problem: tracert and firebug. But please let's try the other things first and let's see if we can get an idea of what might be the problem.

Hope to see you back soon,
Aliya