PDA

View Full Version : [WORKING ON]Some animated objects stopped animating with new update

MimiTheBlonde
26th January 2016, 11:09 PM
I think this is the right place to report this--sorry if its not...

Some of my & other peoples animations are not moving for my self and our other villager:

the leopards tails do move but the palomino and Shetland are not consistently animated.
the new waterfalls are not animated consistently they work in the village but not in the portal worlds.
the exotic horn plant and the calyx trio are not moving in either place (portal worlds and village. but the fairies do move (we make this note to show that our setting are on animate)
Many times the user sees the animation (like with the Palomino) but the neighbor doesn't see the animation)

Also no longer animated: Russian magic lamp, fire, Olympic flame, magic sparklers, garden lanterns, torches, occult lantern, ancient monument, crystal ice fireplace, magic seeding, cold baton of spirits, levitating crystal ball,
useful tree crystal, cool flame, the useful crystals, bowl fountain, lantern of guidance.

that is all we noticed so far in or village, we have not ventured out yet to other villages to check because we are busy playing and buying the new stuff : )

sevie
27th January 2016, 12:27 AM
I think this is the right place to report this--sorry if its not...

Some of my & other peoples animations are not moving for my self and our other villager:

the leopards tails do move but the palomino and Shetland are not consistently animated.
the new waterfalls are not animated consistently they work in the village but not in the portal worlds.
the exotic horn plant and the calyx trio are not moving in either place (portal worlds and village. but the fairies do move (we make this note to show that our setting are on animate)
Many times the user sees the animation (like with the Palomino) but the neighbor doesn't see the animation)

Also no longer animated: Russian magic lamp, fire, Olympic flame, magic sparklers, garden lanterns, torches, occult lantern, ancient monument, crystal ice fireplace, magic seeding, cold baton of spirits, levitating crystal ball,
useful tree crystal, cool flame, the useful crystals, bowl fountain, lantern of guidance.

that is all we noticed so far in or village, we have not ventured out yet to other villages to check because we are busy playing and buying the new stuff : )

:(:(

dragonholt
27th January 2016, 08:29 PM
That does sound odd . . please clear flash cache etc and then contact support - they should be able to look into it for you. Do make sure to let them know which browsers you are using, which flash version and whether or not flash cache has been cleared.

octopia
29th January 2016, 01:32 PM
I find animated decos often stop animating. If you go into "Profile & Achievements", then "Settings" tab, there's a couple of places where you can say yes to animation. I find that even with these set on, animation doesn't always work. However, turning these off then on again and clicking the OK button does seem to restore the animation.

Have a go, see if it works for you.

octopia :)

MimiTheBlonde
29th January 2016, 10:23 PM
Yipeee!!!! this is the email I just got!!!

Hello MimiTheBlonde,

thank you for your message.

We have heard back from the technical wizards who wish us to pass on their thanks. The information you provided has helped them identify a bug which they are now working on to resolve - they hope to have the solution rolled out early next week after it has been tested and checked.!(snip)

YAY!!!! : )

PS: I just love the support techies! they are the bombdigitty! I have never played a game that is so responsive to their players before, asks for feed back and responds so quickly. we are really very lucky : )