PDA

View Full Version : Stag sprout, hare gorse, winged sprout, carapace mushroom seeds

Eleanor Rigby
7th January 2016, 04:04 PM
What happens to the special new island seeds when you transform now? (The ones that need a watery zone.) Do you receive a few of those when you transform as you do Miramitsu, or can you buy them at some level?

ChuChullain
7th January 2016, 06:39 PM
I was told the seeds appear in your village in a box near you but the actual plants gets consumed by the world tree and changed into Miramagic

Serpent Goddess
7th January 2016, 07:30 PM
In that case, count your seeds before you transform so you don't open the box before your new storehouse can take them :)

Eleanor Rigby
8th January 2016, 07:09 PM
You're right, that's exactly what happened! Thanks for the counting tip.

Serpent Goddess
8th January 2016, 08:23 PM
Sorry that happened Eleanor, at least they have the bonus ones on the finished islands. Hopefully you can build back up. But again, check your storehouse before collecting. It wont hurt to let them sit a day or so.

Odd_Won_Out
2nd February 2016, 04:50 PM
Plus, you can't plant those seeds until at least level 25, so you might as well let them sit in the box until you level up, in addition to increasing storehouse space.

Serpent Goddess
2nd February 2016, 11:22 PM
Nice to know O_W_O, I'm lvl 54 and they're still sitting in a box outside my portal since I can't seem to find any real use in sprouting them.

Jause
3rd February 2016, 05:14 AM
You can click the box so that it opens to show how many of each type of seed there are, only when you click the "collect" button they go into your warehouse.

I myself use the seeds for faster xp. If I want to get level 51 vaporizing started for example I have seal of returns spell on, use some fertilizers and and that gives me good xp, faster leveling. The trick is ofc that you have to make sure you can be online when the plants are ready, so that the seal of returns doesn't "backfire" and make those plants die.

ChuChullain
3rd February 2016, 09:08 AM
I started using mine as soon as I hit level 25 and yes, there is a small experience point advantage once harvested, but then, thats it.. There doesn't seem to be any real reason behind these seeds and plants other than they look pretty on the fields. So... Until something better is devised for these seeds and plants other than the minimal there is at the moment... I'll ignore them. They take up space in the warehouses and can't seem to pay their way in the game at the moment so... Once harvested the plants go to the trader on the valley map (He's about the only one that wants them) and the seeds and their respective "bonus" quests in the portal worlds gets ignored. Unless someone can give me a good reason to change of course...

RubyBramble
3rd February 2016, 10:30 AM
For those who serve the Premium questie or good paying questies permanently these seeds have a rather high value.

MimiTheBlonde
5th February 2016, 05:12 PM
I love them for leveling up at 189xp per each plant harvested : ) I like to zoooom to level 50 then kick back and relaxxxx : )

Serpent Goddess
6th February 2016, 01:00 AM
I can level up to 50 in less than a week, I get my dragon upgraded as priority, and mostly work on Lab & Circle. I don't have room in my Storehouse for these plants, I plant what I need for spells and tasks, and thats it.
If they were renewable, ok...but they are not. The xp value is negligible if your in an active Village, and I get better offers from Premium Questie that doesn't ask for these when I reject those offers.
What do you all even use them for thats worth planting them and crowding a Storehouse? Just curious...

Miss_Melody
16th April 2016, 01:29 PM
Last time I transformed, I didn't find a box with the seeds in!! To get seeds I found you have to do the extra quests on your portal islands.

Serpent Goddess
16th April 2016, 10:38 PM
Miss Melody, all the seeds show up from the islands completed, including the ones earned while clearing.

I just wish they would create more useful things for them as I have a box of thousands that I dont open until I'm ready to transform to do a recount. I've never had a need to plant even 1 of them.

Aliya Silver
20th April 2016, 10:10 PM
Hi Miss Melody,

did you own seed of those plants before your transformation?
Harvested, fully grown plants won't be put back into the box - if you think there's something wrong, then please contact support :)

Best regards,
Aliya

quitsy
9th October 2017, 01:47 AM
Would be nice to be able to withdraw seeds as needed. Currently, it's all or nothing. I have so many stored, they don't fit in my storehouse :/

Nuthatch
11th October 2017, 04:49 AM
I too think it would be nice to retrieve just the ones that were "usable" for a level. That being said..I look for these "special plants" on the market. Some players do not have support of full village to create gold. I buy their plants which I can put into my wagon and they use my gold to increase their accounts. Remember the show Auntie Mame? Thornton Wilder said
“Money is like manure; it's not worth a thing unless it's spread around encouraging young things to grow.”.
I know our dragons produce a vast amount of fertilizer :)) If we help all others to learn and grow in Mira it makes us all richer.