PDA

View Full Version : Scrolling not working to zoom in and out

Little Honey
5th December 2015, 05:23 PM
Hi there,
Since yesterday, I've not been able to use my mouse to scroll in and out on any page. I've had to use the +/- buttons instead.

Aliya Silver
6th December 2015, 09:52 AM
Hi Little Honey,

Has anything changed about your hardware or driver software?

Best regards,
Aliya

Little Honey
8th December 2015, 01:40 PM
No changes at all. It worked one day, then not the next, and still isn't.

Aliya Silver
9th December 2015, 07:22 PM
Hm, that's really strange.
The only times I have problems with it is when I'm using a Mac mouse - for some reason that touch-scroll sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.

Maybe it would be a good idea to contact support with as much details about your settings, hardware, software... so hopefully they will be able to find out something and get a hint at what might help.

Best regards,
Aliya

Little Honey
9th December 2015, 11:27 PM
Maybe it would be a good idea to contact support with as much details about your settings, hardware, software... so hopefully they will be able to find out something and get a hint at what might help.

Thanks Aliya!

Twinkletoe
16th December 2015, 06:42 PM
I just had this problem start. I had to upgrade to Win 10 and Edge, but have had no problems playing in Mira at all. Today, after a Win 10 system update, I can't scroll (zoom in and out) in Mira when using Edge. I can with Chrome and Firefox, and I can scroll in other games using Edge, just not Mira.
So, somewhere in the Mira programing world, something changed with the new Windows update, I guess, and needs to be looked at, please! I prefer using Edge, as my husband has the other browser set up for his use and it's a pain to switch back and forth.
Is anyone else having this issue with Edge today? I'm going to send this to support as well, but wanted to get it in here too.

Little Honey
16th December 2015, 11:58 PM
I bet that's it! I had a WIN 10 update the night before the scrolling stopped working, too.

Aliya Silver
20th December 2015, 11:32 AM
Thank you both :)

Let's see what can be done about that - with such a specific description of the circumstances there's a good chance for a solution.
Meanwhile it's best to use +/- for zooming.

Have a peaceful 4th advent,
Aliya

dragonholt
27th December 2015, 09:45 PM
Hi

Is this still a problem?

Little Honey
5th January 2016, 02:53 AM
It is, can't scroll at all :(