PDA

View Full Version : Hallowe'en Hunt

Aliya Silver
28th October 2015, 10:38 PM
Dear Miramagicians,

here's a very special Hallowe'en tour for you - visit the Open Portal worlds, admire the talent; steal inspiration for your own villages and worlds . . and . . .hunt for the special person!

Find them, and a trick or a treat is yours!

For other ideas to do with a Hallowe'en puzzle I recommend *Octopia's Hallowe'en Hunt* (http://forum.miramagia.com/showthread.php?t=7030) here . . .

The information about the portal worlds open for a visit are listed below . . .

Feel free to add your compliments to the thread . . and . . Happy Hunting . .

dragonholt
30th October 2015, 07:12 PM
Participating Worlds:

In no particular order:

Roxxie_Jean's meadow world is open in Middle Moorthwaite,
donalink2000's desert world is also in Middle Moorthwaite.

Why not visit South Millleigh and explore ChuChullain's meadow world?

Then have a look at two worlds in OldEagleby - the dreamworld of SeaBreeze and the meadow world of Magidora are open to you.

The why not have a look at Morcoska's dreamworld in MiddleBroomgarth?

DonabCheeky's meadow world is well worth a visit, in ButterflyBrook.

Then there are two worlds to see in North Indigobur - the dreamworld of ShimmerFae and the dreamworld of moadibp2.

LoveQuilts, BrightEyes18 and Sunshine 1945 have all opened their meadow worlds in UpperSparrowstock.

Visit Little Groddle; kastlin's meadow world and the upper floor of the dreamworld mansion are open for your delight.

Octopia has opened meadow world in Little Ottermont - don't forget to check out the *Quiz* (http://forum.miramagia.com/showthread.php?t=7030)!

Druidess has opened her dreamworld in Little Sparrowly.

Brave_soul's meadow world is open to visitors in Warrington as is Cha28kel's meadow world in West Rockster.

Anasterian97 and Justine11 have both opened their dreamworlds to you - that's Little Herbwood and Little Shrubgrove.

Ravenmere's Sox Attax has opened the meadow world for you as has Twinkletoe in Piggynibble - do check out the village as well as the meadow world!

And, MimiTheBlonde has opened her dreamworld in LowerClanthwaite.

Serenity Moon has decorated her dreamworld especially, in the village of Lower Rockthwaite

In addition, Viscaria has opened her seasonal Dreamworld in Rockster

And who are you looking for?
> Keep an eye on general chat and see . . they may give you clues as to their whereabouts.

anaxor
31st October 2015, 12:34 PM
Hi .
The information about players, villages and worlds to visit are a bit hard to read.
I guess you wrote them this way, to make things more harder:) So I think you wrote them this way on purpose.
Still it would be easier if you wrote them in the same way:
ex. -village name- player name- world.
Anyway, good luck everyone. Hope you'll see that special person:))

mirthful
31st October 2015, 02:47 PM
it would be nice if the hosts participating in this could set their worlds to 'anyone can visit' rather than 'friends only'. It's a mixed bag now. Thanks.

dragonholt
31st October 2015, 02:56 PM
The players you are looking for are Octopia, Pam877 and myself . .

We will secrete ourselves in participating world, somewhere . . and will clue you in by posting a comment in general chat . . .

Then - come find us!

When we have been found . . then it is Trick or Treat time!

Let the games begin!

Let me know please if you want to be a hider

ChuChullain
31st October 2015, 04:07 PM
Found Octopia, she gave me a cake... Thanks Octopia... :)
Now for the rest of the bunch... :)

Roxxie_Jean
31st October 2015, 06:09 PM
Sorry my world was restricted by mistake... Please forgive me and come by and visit. There is a mound of chocolates for you all to grab by the Village Leader in Middle Moorthwaite if you want a treat. Thank you for coming by. Again, sorry I made a mistake long ago by restricting portal worlds. It is fixed now!

ChuChullain
31st October 2015, 06:12 PM
Found Octopia, she gave me a cake... Thanks Octopia... :)
Now for the rest of the bunch... :)

Found Dragonholt too.. Got both a trick and a treat... :) Thanks...

Now where's that Pam877? :D

moadibp2
31st October 2015, 10:09 PM
I have been to all of them & found no one....lucky

Lol I hid in yours for a bit today . . .

ChuChullain
1st November 2015, 12:59 AM
Finally caught up with Pam too.. AT 3 IN THE MORNING :D Thanks everyone... it was fun...

moadibp2
1st November 2015, 02:22 AM
Figures, people must have been moving around with no clues where to be found because I checked a few times

dragonholt
1st November 2015, 10:21 PM
A thank you from me to all the participating players; those who threw open their portal worlds; those who hid and those who sought; those who wandered, those who admired . . .It was a good night.

Thank you

Brighteyes18
3rd November 2015, 02:11 AM
Thanks Dragonholt for putting this altogether for us. It made for a great Halloween evening for me. I loved getting to see so many different decorating ideas!

octopia
3rd November 2015, 04:59 PM
Yes indeed, thanks for arranging this. So many more decorating ideas now! :)