PDA

View Full Version : Lottery tickets

Gisburne
6th October 2015, 05:44 AM
I was looking for an answer on the lottery tickets, couldn't find any answer though. So, sorry for asking it here.

I see that absent minded postman on the adventure map from time to time, and buy lottery tickets from him.

My question is: Do these tickets wait for me until I reach level 50, or am I only wasting gold?

pam877
6th October 2015, 12:51 PM
They stack up and wait for you Gisburne and you can use them anytime after you reach level 50. Once you have transformed and reach level 50 you also get a free ticket a day, those tickets must be used and do not stack.

Gisburne
6th October 2015, 04:50 PM
Fanx for the info. Better buy as many tickets from that postman when I see him. :)

ChuChullain
10th November 2015, 11:11 AM
Hmmm... Don't get your hopes up. My lottery tickets is stuck on "Fairy for 12 hours". Thats all I ever got from it. Considering that the Fairy I get get from the Wheel of fortune every now and then lasts 24 hours this is a very poor cousin indeed.
The wonderful prizes they speak of in the hype probably exists if you BUY lottery tickets... but I'll rather spend my rubies on building upgrades etc than on 12 hour fairies. Also, I've been on Miramagia for almost a year and have never seen this postman you are talking of. I don't think the Valley of the Lakes have one... LOL... Which probably explains why Dragonholt always have to play postman for us... :D

pam877
10th November 2015, 11:12 PM
It is the custom officer that offers the lottery tickets, some require transformations. But his offers go fast :)

ChuChullain
11th November 2015, 04:16 PM
HAH.... That explains it Pam... Dragonholt would make a good postman though :)

dragonholt
11th November 2015, 08:16 PM
Dennis makes a better postdragon though . . .

annoraderenart
14th November 2015, 02:30 PM
I have NEVER purchased tickets for rubies. Last night I got 2 completed buildings, 8 fairies, some gold, exp, mana and a ton of dragon race related items as well as some garden objects. Just keep scratching. If you get in a rut, you can log off, clear net and flash caches and log back in. It might make a difference.

Jause
14th November 2015, 03:43 PM
... If you get in a rut, you can log off, clear net and flash caches and log back in. It might make a difference.
Just closing the tent screen and opening it again might be enough - that's what I usually do.

I wouldn't buy tickets with rubies either, after a couple of transformations there are plenty tickets available to "buy" from the customs official with gold (how on earth do those guys manage to keep there jobs when they're always loosing stuff is beyond me).
And anyway just as any real life lottery there's a lot of "unnecessary" prizes to be won.

ChuChullain
28th November 2015, 06:43 AM
A little bit of an update... Mine have become 'unstuck' since and for awhile got stuck on something quite useful. :) I have an extra field for a few months now. :) However, that also became unstuck and now I get something different every day. Problem sorted I think.. :D