PDA

View Full Version : Tasks on Meadow World

Odd_Won_Out
15th September 2015, 07:52 PM
I'm confused about some of the text on the tasks. For example, there's a task to unlock alchemy recipes of Category C. I unlocked all the levels of recipes a long time ago, yet in the second section of this information it says, "You can play this task without any restriction. This task cannot yet be completed in the zone 2."

Why does it say it cannot be completed? I've already met the requirements, and I can click the "Solve" button to complete the task. Is this maybe a bad translation issue?

Some tasks say "This task can be repeated" - does this mean this task might show up again on another square, or something else?

DonabCheeky
16th September 2015, 11:12 PM
The ones that are for the labs and requires you to unlock category B, C or D, all you have to do is click SOLVE... the game accepts you have opened it because you already have so you cant re-open it as you only open it once throughout your whole play on mira. I dont know why its saying you cant complete the task, have you tried refreshing your game, or going into your lab? I have had 2 of these Lab island missions and both of mine have just said "solve".. I hope this helps and Good Luck unlocking your islands.

Aliya Silver
17th September 2015, 05:51 AM
Hello,

I'll have a look at that information about 'cannot be solved in zone 2' - without closer research I'd guess it has to do with the zone on the playing field of the meadow world and that probably it means that it can only show up in lvl3-5 there. But if so, it would be enough for it to simply show up in one of those zones and doesn't need that bit of confusing information.

Regarding the tasks that can be repeated, this has been pointed out by a few other players, too - it's a bit hard to understand and for the FULL consequences I still need to do a bit of research, too.
What I'm sure of: there are some tasks that are unique (like unlocking a certain lab quest category) and some tasks that you might meet again (like harvesting plants, paying in mushrooms and so on), either exactly the same or with different amounts, at other field tiles, too.

What I don't know yet is the behaviour of the two sorts at rolling the dice - it's on my list, please give me some time to find out :)

Have a nice day,
Aliya

Odd_Won_Out
17th September 2015, 02:38 PM
DisabledChick - as I mentioned in my original post, I *can* click the solve button, so that's not an issue. I'm just confused by the wording that says it cannot be completed in zone 2.

Aliya - thank you for looking into these issues. I haven't rolled the dice to change tasks so far - if I do, I'll make note.

I appreciate the help.

Aliya Silver
19th September 2015, 09:03 AM
Hello everybody!

Indeed this is a translation issue and it should be corrected soon.

This text really should say that a task like that won't come up again in this zone - meaning that it is unique.
Also the implications of 'unique' are clear now:

*If a unique task has been solved, you won't get another one like it in that zone (but maybe in a different zone of the same island).
*If you roll the dice to get rid of it, it won't be taken from the pool of tasks available, so you might have some bad luck and meet it again in this zone.
*However, as of now there are no obligatory tasks, so you might as well never meet it at all.

Have a great weekend,
Aliya

annhayden
28th September 2015, 05:43 PM
In Meadow World there is a task asking you to win a regular dragon race. I played and won a fast race so I guess I don't know which race is a "regular race". Can you explain?

annhayden
28th September 2015, 05:55 PM
Sorry, it is called a "normal race".

dragonholt
28th September 2015, 11:08 PM
normal is a medium race I understand

annhayden
29th September 2015, 01:21 PM
normal is a medium race I understand

Thank you.

Veridonna
5th October 2015, 04:47 AM
Received a task to donate 3 flowers on your fellow players dream worlds. In visiting another's dream world, I can't seem to locate an option to donate (or gift) a flower. Checked the portal world guide but didn't find an answer there. How do I complete this task?

Jause
5th October 2015, 05:04 AM
Received a task to donate 3 flowers on your fellow players dream worlds. In visiting another's dream world, I can't seem to locate an option to donate (or gift) a flower. Checked the portal world guide but didn't find an answer there. How do I complete this task?
In another player's dreamworld look at the right lower corner, outside of the house - there's a tree with a chest under it. Click the tree to donate a flower, you can do this once a day.

Veridonna
5th October 2015, 05:17 PM
Thank you!

I like bugs
29th December 2015, 07:21 PM
Greetings!
I've finished clearing Meadow World, and I'm now working on the 2nd bonus task. I have no idea what it's asking me to do:

Produce Masterly Miragic Potions worth 160 Miragic.

I've tried the mushroom bag, and an experiment in my magic lab on level "D".
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

dragonholt
29th December 2015, 08:07 PM
when you click on your mushroom bag you can make different potions with your mushrooms. One option is a miragic drink. Masterful miragic drink is available for making.

I like bugs
29th December 2015, 08:42 PM
Thank you!