PDA

View Full Version : Today's Ruby Mine collected but.......

Slinky_Wizard
6th September 2015, 03:03 AM
I went to collect today's ruby mine, but to my surprise, it had already be collected, now it is relatively early in the morning for me on a Sunday, and while there is the slimmest possibility that I collected unconsciously, while thinking about something else, I'm pretty certain I didn't. Has this happened to anyone else?

RubyBramble
6th September 2015, 06:48 AM
I noticed, that when I click on the dwarf directly I get the usual picture and can see the collecting of my rubies. But if I´m clicking on the lore the rubies are collected without that picture. Maybe that happened to you ?

Slinky_Wizard
6th September 2015, 08:00 AM
What is "the lore" ?

RubyBramble
6th September 2015, 10:43 AM
We already talked in chat about, but for everyone - the lore is the little wagon the dwarf uses to carry the rubies.

Slinky_Wizard
6th September 2015, 11:37 AM
Well, I must have clicked the lore because when doing the math, the little sign said I was 18 rubies above yesterday's total, so I must have gotten lucky today. Be careful everyone who wants to see rubies fall, do not click that lore / wagon in the ruby mine, click the dwarf !!

RubyBramble
6th September 2015, 12:21 PM
Good to hear :-). In addition I may correct - the better word for lore should be lorry :-), more usual.