PDA

View Full Version : Help cannot decorate

Miss_Melody
3rd September 2015, 09:06 PM
Can anybody help me? I have not been able to decorate for a few weeks now. When I try to place a decoration it acts like a magnet with the same poles, they fly back into the inventory. I have tried several PC's and notebooks all the same. I use Chrome but have tried IE to see if it is that. Cache and cookies dealt with, make no difference. I did get in touch with C.S. but never heard back from them, maybe they never received it.:confused:

RubyBramble
4th September 2015, 06:06 AM
Are you sure you didn´t hide your deco by mistake ? You can see it in your profile at the settings.

What concerns to support - if you write them you should get back an automatic mail, that your message arrived and they will look into it. Did you get this mail ?

Miss_Melody
4th September 2015, 05:05 PM
Are you sure you didn´t hide your deco by mistake ? You can see it in your profile at the settings.

What concerns to support - if you write them you should get back an automatic mail, that your message arrived and they will look into it. Did you get this mail ?

Thanks for answering. I sent another message to GS and they have answered. They told me that they put some of my decorations out, worked ok for them. To look at my Flash which I am doing.

RubyBramble
4th September 2015, 06:43 PM
Good to hear you are getting help :-). Hope you get it sorted soon :)