PDA

View Full Version : Ruby Items In Academy & Lab

Serpent Goddess
3rd September 2015, 08:27 PM
How does this work? I'm seeing ruby items in both the Academy & Lab. Are they a one time purchase, or do you have to repurchase with every Transformation?

Brighteyes18
4th September 2015, 04:18 AM
Goo question Serpent!! I noticed that ruby item for the lab but didn't want to purchase it since I am at level 94 right now. Hope someone knows the answer.

Odd_Won_Out
4th September 2015, 01:00 PM
The Companions in the Acadamy are a one-time ruby purchase. After purchase, there's a fee of mana to change from one to another.
I do not know about the ruby item in the Lab, yet.

RubyBramble
4th September 2015, 03:27 PM
On the dutch server I will transform either today or tomorrow. I didnĀ“t sell the ruby item in the lab so I can tell you after transformation what happened. Really not sure about because it would be possible to sell, I would have get 1 ruby for it.

dragonholt
4th September 2015, 07:57 PM
You will keep the lab ruby item after Transformation

RubyBramble
5th September 2015, 09:05 AM
You are right, dragonholt :-). It stayed.

Serpent Goddess
5th September 2015, 07:06 PM
Thanx :)
How many ruby items are there now in the lab?

Jause
6th September 2015, 08:31 AM
I have upgraded my lab to top level a couple of times and as far as I know there is only that one ruby object, "potted plants", that was introduced last update.

However, as a sidenote there is a lab object that you can win from wheel (or was it tent) and it goes in the same position (left wall bracket) as potted plants. It's called "windchimes" (translation from italian server, carillon del vento). It looks like a windchime, but it has chrystals - and this is not a late aprils fool :rolleyes: I've seen it. The reason I mention it is ofcourse that it is better than any other (10%) and because it's won it should "survive" transformation.
But you don't really win lab objets that often, so if someone is desperate to improve chances to see yet another video...

Aliya Silver
7th September 2015, 12:34 PM
There is just one ruby item for the lab right now.

And it has already been added to the lab items thread in knowledge base - as soon as I get reliable information about the correct english name of the item that can be won, and whether it is the tent or the wheel, I'm going to add that one, too.
So if one of you wins that item, please send me a snapshot of the winning screen ;)

So long,
Aliya