PDA

View Full Version : [WORKING ON]Missing festive seeds

Lilycat
30th August 2015, 09:33 PM
Several of us have noticed that after acquiring festive seeds from a blue crystal on the valley map, those festive seeds are nowhere to be found. They aren't in my storehouse and they haven't been lumped in with other seeds. Where have they gone? Any ideas?

RubyBramble
31st August 2015, 07:32 AM
As there are no special festive seeds for this season the crystal gives you the usual Premium Optic Plant in this case, there you can find it :-).

Twinkletoe
2nd September 2015, 05:57 PM
That is very strange, since the blue map crystal says we are buying Festive Seeds. I just bought some to fulfill a Pixie request, and finally noticed that I have not been getting festive seeds at all, as I should have been according to the labels on the crystals. If it is not giving those to us, it should say Premium Optic, since to say otherwise is false. If it should be giving Festive, then we all need to have the "festive" seeds we have been buying to be changed to them.

donalink2000
4th September 2015, 03:10 AM
This is indeed misleading as we all highly prize festive seeds to trade for "Lease of Life". This matter needs to be corrected and everyone compensated with a KaChing code gifting us a free lease of life(or 2)!!
All in agreement post here!!

dana8888
4th September 2015, 03:59 AM
I agree! The pixie wants festive seed and we never win any or find any in the valley map!!! And on the extremely, extremely rare occasion we do find a blue crystal that gives festive seeds, the festive seeds do not show up in my storehouse nor anywhere else either.

Aliya Silver
7th September 2015, 02:58 PM
You're right about the labelling issue - the text was misleading and it's being worked on.

Here are some hard facts about the rest of this matter:

The dragon season has been the only one without festival seeds in a year - all other seasons had their own festival seeds.
In the second half of 2014 we had more seasonal times than non-seasonal times. In the first half of 2015 seasons became fewer/shorter again.
So all in all, festival seed isn't that rare ;)

Are you aware that the valley questies don't need to be done? They are offers, not tasks.

Casting the seal of returns is an option, not an obligation - and if you choose your crops according to when you can be back for harvesting them, they won't wither at all and lease of life won't be necessary.
If you don't know when you will be able to be back, deactivate the seal, because using the lease of life will take any bonus the seal had caused before anyway - so harvesting plants that haven't been under the seal (at a time that suits you) is absolutely the same than harvesting plants that have been under the seal, withered and got revived.

Lease of life is a premium feature in the first place. (which means it can be used at any time by paying rubies)

So the seasons are meant to be special and I'm sorry to tell you this, but the aim for the developers hasn't been to run seasons in order to provide all players with enough festival seed 'for free' to enable them to swap them for lease of life.
Instead you can simply avoid the need of lease of life ;)

You might find out that the *growth time calculator* (http://forum.miramagia.com/showthread.php?t=5485&p=38788&viewfull=1#post38788) is a helpful little thing for that...

Take care of your crops ;)
Aliya

Twinkletoe
12th October 2015, 04:23 AM
Aliya, I certainly understand your points above, except that the islands are now asking for use of lease of life. What you are essentially saying is, we can choose not to do the lease of life at all and simply not participate in the genie quests. But the whole point of the islands is to be able to open them. If the developers are going to make lease of life use one of the necessary components to open up an island, then it makes sense to be sure we all have access to festive seeds fairly often. It used to be very optional. Now, not so much.