PDA

View Full Version : New fiery Dragon fruit error

Illusions
29th August 2015, 03:49 AM
http://i.imgur.com/TbrebIM.png

Doesn't show a cost when you click on it but then charges 40,000 mana each when you try to purchase them.

ElliBelliBean
29th August 2015, 05:48 AM
I'm getting the same glitch.

athabasca6
29th August 2015, 03:51 PM
I have a Dragon Flower problem as well. It does not show cost at all and I would never have spent 400,000 Mana on a decoration (10 pieces). If possible I would like it back!!! If you are able to enlarge the screen shot to the small window, it will show that it costs NOTHING to purchase!!!!

Reserved1Glitch
29th August 2015, 04:51 PM
I had a decent amount of gold so I went a bit crazy buying non-ruby items never really paying attention to individual prices. Then I read about this in chat & only then did I realize a huge amount of my mana had disappeared. Unfortunately, I really liked the Fiery Dragon Fruit flower & bought 30 of them. Needless to say a move I sorely regret. Had I noticed there was no "price" for the Dragon Flower I would not chosen it. Just checked the store & I can sell them back for 2,000 gold a piece but that certainly doesn't help the mana situation. I'd gladly give all these back for a refund. Unhappy & mana poor.

Aliya Silver
29th August 2015, 05:11 PM
Hello there,

please contact support and explain your situation to them - maybe they can help you.

Good luck,
Aliya

Reserved1Glitch
29th August 2015, 06:53 PM
It's worth a try, thank you Aliya.

Reserved1Glitch
30th August 2015, 03:01 AM
Excuse my writing here again. My mistake in posting earlier that I bought 30 :(. Actually it was 20. Felt it only fair to note the correction as not to mislead anyone reading this. No response needed here, I will await to see if support can be of any assistance.

Brighteyes18
30th August 2015, 03:02 AM
I too went back in and see that there is no cost associated with the Fiery Dragon Fruit. I would hope that the developers will look at this glitch and fix/refund the mana spent in error since we have never been charged mana for store items.

Lilycat
31st August 2015, 06:08 AM
I was sooo glad I didn't actually have the mana for these when I tried to purchase them. I would have been very upset to spend that much mana when I'm still in the process of vaporizing my fields!

dragonholt
31st August 2015, 01:59 PM
This has now been sorted and the fiery dragon fruit back where it should be - in the gift menu!