PDA

View Full Version : [WORKING ON]Error 2032

olesteen
21st August 2015, 11:35 PM
I've been unabled to log into Miramagia after the new flash update 18.0.0.232. I keep on getting the error 2032 and a black site when trying to login. Have tried to clear the caches, reset my router and install new browsers but nothing seems to Work!!!!

Slinky_Wizard
22nd August 2015, 03:41 AM
I get the same message, specifically using Puffin / Photon web browser on mobile devices ( iphone and ipad ) Have cleared history, cache etc etc

Slinky_Wizard
22nd August 2015, 03:46 AM
I remember encountering this error before I think, after a search on the internet, I got this

Error #2032: Stream Error

Description
The application is unable to request ads from server.
Cause
The ad server has encountered an invalid URL issue, which is mainly caused by improper embedding when loading a file. Primary causes for this error:
Attributes such as type, object ID, and allowScriptAccess have not been set properly.
The URL cannot be located or it is blocked.

MoonLily
22nd August 2015, 05:54 AM
This is happening to me too after updating to the new Flash update 18.0.0.232. I'm getting that same black screen with the Error #2032 message after trying to log-on from Miramagia's Re-login page. And I've done the same, i.e, clear browser caches and cookies and cleared Flash's cache, restarting both computer and browser and nothing has worked. I've tried this on both Firefox (which is the browser I regularly use) and Internet Explorer.
Does anyone know if you can un-install this new update version and re-install the previous one?? I'm going to check on Flash's site and see if I can do that. Because right now I don't know what else to do. =(

Nuthatch
22nd August 2015, 05:57 AM
Setting friends computer...installed Adobe Flash Player..all went well until I tried to enter Miramagia.com...error 2032...

MoonLily
22nd August 2015, 06:55 AM
This is happening to me too after updating to the new Flash update 18.0.0.232. I'm getting that same black screen with the Error #2032 message after trying to log-on from Miramagia's Re-login page. And I've done the same, i.e, clear browser caches and cookies and cleared Flash's cache, restarting both computer and browser and nothing has worked. I've tried this on both Firefox (which is the browser I regularly use) and Internet Explorer.
Does anyone know if you can un-install this new update version and re-install the previous one?? I'm going to check on Flash's site and see if I can do that. Because right now I don't know what else to do. =(
I should add that my operating system is Windows 7. Maybe it's not compatible with the new Flash update?

Nuthatch
22nd August 2015, 07:32 AM
Friends computer was new install of Comodo Dragon...Adobe Flash Player 18.0.0.232...Windows 8.1..error 2032
My computer has recent (X 2 days) Comodo Dragon...Adobe Flash Player 18.0.0.232...Windows 8.1..no error...log on and game play are good...
https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/flash-player/apsb15-19.html

olesteen
22nd August 2015, 08:04 AM
Here is what I have discovered regarding the last flash update 18.0.0.232 = KB3087916 that you can delete it if you enter the Control Panel/Programs and Features: On the left side press View installed updates that's where all the updates are stored. They are always starting with KB. Find KB3087916 and delete it! After having removed the flash update in Windows 8 You'll get back to square one! IE 10 have flash player ver. 11 built-in!!! You will now experience that the error 2032 still exist STRANGE.

Aliya Silver
22nd August 2015, 08:14 AM
Hello all,

i remember this issue, it appeared a few months ago and the techies were quite stomped about it. It isn't necessarily to do with a problem of the new version (esp. as there are a lot of people for whom it's working fine).

Anyway, after a while, everyone was able to log in again - apparently without having done anything.
There is a theory (a guess, but nobody knows for sure!) what caused it back then most likely, so maybe this gives us a clue about a solution for now:

They suspected that flash doesn't just download data from mira but also it needs some things from adobe to run. So it seemed that their database had minor connection problems at a certain period of time - and all people who tried to first run mira after having cleared cache or updated flash in that time... got that problem because some data needed was missing (and somehow couldn't be loaded later, as well).

So, this is what you can try:
*clear cache (again) and see if it's working now, maybe there are some parts of data that prevent flash from getting the rest of the data needed.
*maybe even try this at different times.
*uninstall flash and reinstall it.

I know it can be frustrating, but at least there two things that might be the silver lining for you:
*last time all people got in eventually after some time and
*the app (Miramagia Companion) wasn't affected at all, as it isn't based on flash.

So while the problem lasts: try to get into Mira via app, it can also be run on a normal computer (windows 7 or older or other systems) using certain programs that enable running apps.
I know it's annoying, you can't communicate or chat while using the app, but you won't miss out on your daily login bonus and you'll be able to tend your field, water the tree, gather mushrooms and so on.

Good luck to all of you,
Aliya

olesteen
22nd August 2015, 08:16 AM
Nutbach: What did you do to get rid of the problem?

Aliya Silver
22nd August 2015, 09:49 AM
From what I read in her posting, she didn't have the problem, but her friend - with the same system browser and flash version ;)

Please also try to reset your system clock to atomic clock. This is a tip shared in the german forum and it seems to have helped some people.

MoonLily
22nd August 2015, 11:32 AM
Thank you so very much Aliya Silver, for your detailed attention to this matter. It IS frustrating and annoying not to be able to log-on, but you are right.. I am able to get on via the Mira Companion app on my android phone, so at least I can do my daily login bonuses and harvest/sow. I just feel bad not to be able to communicate with my village. :(

Also, I was able to find the Flash Player Uninstaller from Adobe's website with instructions:
https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html#main_Verify_that_uninstallation_is_co mplete

And I was able to find the Archive of previous versions of Flash Player and tried to install several different older versions, but NONE of them worked for me. So after reading Aliya's report I re-installed the latest version and I will keep trying it, clearing caches again and maybe do another uninstall / reinstall as Aliya suggests, until something changes and I can get login again. (sighs) :mad:

Ms. Silver and her "Silver" lining is keeping me hopeful that it will resolve itself soon. :D I was beginning to think that I would have to wait until the next Mira update and then maybe that would fix the issue.

Thank you again Aliya, for sharing what you know and what approach we can take until the problem (hopefully) resolves itself.

olesteen
22nd August 2015, 10:01 PM
Thanks for the informations Aliya: Didn't think of installing an application before you mentioned it so now I have
installed BlueStacks an easy to use yet powerful software solution designed to run Android apps right on your
Windows machine, with the help of a Google account.
So 1) Download the BlueStacks (free to use) and install the app. 2) Then create a Google account if you don't
have one so that you can gain access to the Play Store. 3) Configure your keyboard (keyboard symbol at the bottom)
4) Gain access to the Google Play by clicking on Server and search for Miramagia Companion 5) Finally install the game! (remember to select language: english and server region: Cone Bush)
YES I KNOW that Miramagia Companion is RATHER LIMITED but at least you will be able to log in daily until the flash
player issue has been solved!
Regarding the flash player I think it's a generic problem for all the flash versions because after having uninstalled the flash 18.0.0.232 you still got the error 2032 so the missing link must be that Adobe don't provide us with the necessary DATA!

lilgreenworm
23rd August 2015, 01:42 AM
I am also having this issue. I have a Samsung Tab 4. As soon as my tablet updated to the new Lollipop OS on the 20th I was unable to long in using the Photon Browser. I have tried uninstalling Photon, clearing the cache, history and the reinstalling Photon... no luck. I have also made sure that I have my clock set to atomic clock per Aliya Silver's suggestion. My tablet does not have adobe on it, so I don't think that it is an adobe issue.

Skuffie
23rd August 2015, 12:36 PM
i have the new flash player and now i can not play miramagia anymore.... what is going on here :( (holland)

MoonLily
24th August 2015, 12:08 AM
I just wanted to report back that after almost 48 hours, I still cannot log-in from the Re-Log Screen OR from the Miramagia Homepage screen. The Flash Player is still down and giving the black screen with the Error Code #2032.

I also wanted to note that I'm not having issues with Flash on any other sites but the Miramagia site, so I think this is cause for Mira's Support Team to investigate and troubleshoot on their end. Has anyone tried to contact or report to Adobe's support about the issue? I did take a peak at their forum, and people are complaining about this very same error code, but I didn't see any answer/resolution posted. (I did not make a post as you needed to create an account with them and I didn't want to do that.)

Note: My OS is Window's 7 and I'm using Firefox browser, but I'm having the same issue on Internet Explorer.

MoonLily
24th August 2015, 02:32 AM
And I JUST tried again... EUREKA!! I was "shocked" that it loaded!!! :eek: I really wonder what changed. :confused: Did Adobe do something??? Did Mira make any adjustments???

Anyway.. amazing!! I can't believe I'm back on Mira!!! Phew!! ..that was frustrating.

I hope others are having success again. Good Luck!!

Oh, btw.. it was about 72 hours for me (not 48)... that I couldn't get on Mira. 3 days!! It felt like FOREVER!!! Yes, I'm co-dependent/addicted.. whatever adjective you want to use.. to my daily Mira fix... lol. Come on.. aren't you!!??? :p

Slinky_Wizard
24th August 2015, 02:43 AM
I am happy to report the same good news, I am now able to log in to Mira using iOS mobile devices :cool:

Aliya Silver
24th August 2015, 12:47 PM
Hello all,

I'm really happy that some of you managed to get in via the app or the problem ceased to exist by now - that's great news!

However, the dev team are thinking hard and pulling their hair about that problem, so *fingers crossed* I really hope they find out the reason for it and a solution so it won't happen again.

Cheers for all who are back to Mira!
To all others: do try what olsteen described - so you won't miss out on your daily's.

Good luck and hope to see you back in the game soon,
Aliya

MoonLily
24th August 2015, 06:40 PM
Once again.. thanks for your continued support Aliya!! I'm really glad to hear that the Dev Team is trying to troubleshoot the underlying cause and a potential solution so that it doesn't happen again, or we at least know how to resolve it quickly.

I'm still able to log-in since about 9:30pm (New York time) last night. I AM experiencing some Flash crashing, but I'm able to Refresh and get back on. So, I'm not sure if this is related or just a separate issue.

I'm just glad to be able to get back on Mira again!! :D

dragonholt
25th August 2015, 02:18 PM
Greetings - the word is out - the issue has been resolved!

McFeisty
27th August 2015, 11:20 AM
I am still unable to log in. I enter my information, press the login button, and then it looks like it is logging in, but takes me to the logout page. I try to re-login from there, still get the logout page. I am very frustrated.

Aliya Silver
27th August 2015, 03:04 PM
Hello McFeisty,

that sounds like a different problem - the Error 2032 usually doesn't take you to the logout page.
Could you please provide us with some more information about it? Since when have you been experiencing this problem?
Apart from maybe having updated flash, did you have any other updates at that time?
You could also contact support via E-Mail: support@miramagia.com

Good luck to you,
Aliya