PDA

View Full Version : Big Order Bug?

Twinkletoe
20th July 2015, 04:46 PM
I'm not sure if this is a bug, but when I asked in the Game Question box, I was advised to report it. I'm in Piggynibble, and we have multiple Big Orders open. Last week, I went in and added 1 plant to each Big Order. I don't remember missing any. Yesterday, we got mail saying several were closed due to inactivity. It's possible I missed some, possibly because I didn't have any of the plants, but we can't check now, and none of us saved the letters, so we can't even say which BOs they were. Is there a way to check and see what was closed and if I added to them? I thought perhaps 1 plant was not enough, but I never have had trouble with that before.
So, either it was a bug, or I missed a few orders. We would appreciate knowing which it is, if possible.

Twinkletoe
20th July 2015, 06:39 PM
We just another one refunded. I think that makes 3 or 4. It was number 164466. Does that help? I know I put a plant in at least some of the ones that have been refunded.

Aliya Silver
23rd July 2015, 06:44 PM
Hello Twinkletoe,

sorry for the late reply... please could you report it to support? Here in forum we can't help as we don't have access to the data and support can only start investigating if they receive a ticket about it. I'm confident they should be able to see what's the problem. :)

Thank you and good luck,
Aliya