PDA

View Full Version : Gloria Jean Moller, aka gj

nuttynanny
23rd May 2015, 03:06 AM
I am so sorry to inform everyone of gj's death on May 13th, at 5:46pm central time,in Houston Tx...gj was like a sister to me and her passing left a whole the size of Texas in my heart. We met on the game called Ghost of Mistwood and when they closed that game we came to this one. We were friends for over 6 years and called each other sisters.. she put up with me in every sense. As we became better friends we talked for hours on the phone, she fought long and hard with the lung disease she had since she was a child and when she fell and broke her hip, it just all went downhill.
Now she is in Heaven, and it is hard because we in SouthFreshby, still wait for her to come sneaking up behind us and giving us a smooch, or ragging wire about her unruly hair..or how she chased us around. She was one of a kind.
Her family ask that we continue to pray for them while they try to get along without her...also say a prayer for her friends on here...we will greatly miss her so much..

dragonholt
29th May 2015, 03:30 PM
Thank you for letting us know Nuttynanny - our thoughts and prayers go to her family and friends at this time. She is safely in Memory Too and her Dreamworld is now open to all who might like to go and remember.

nuttynanny
10th November 2015, 03:01 AM
Thank you Dragonholt, for putting up with this old lady and hope one i can be back in memory 2 beside her, which i thought might been this pas surgery ... still not doing good after a surgery with 3-5 post days and it turned into 18 days and hopefully this is the but again thank you