PDA

View Full Version : [WORKING ON]No credit for Completed achievement

iceprincess3469
4th May 2015, 02:03 AM
I didn't see this posted already - for the Spectacle achievement I am not showing credit for completing the small screen achievement, however the small screen achievement shows as completed in my list. Is anyone else having this issue?

Aliya Silver
4th May 2015, 06:51 AM
Thank you for officially reporting it, iceprincess3469,

yes, i heard about it on the german servers - the counter for the Spectacle achievement seems to be damaged.

But don't worry, you will get the achievement nonetheless when it's time... in fact, on one server I even got it without having fulfilled the third in that series (90 videos):
http://www.youscreen.de/vtuupezi84.jpg

Frostfire
2nd June 2015, 03:33 AM
I am having a similar problem with the achievement for reaching 1 million gold in my gold pot. It says I have over a million in my gold pot at the gold pot; but, I didn't get the achievement and the counter on that says my previous amount over 700,000 only.

Odd_Won_Out
5th June 2015, 06:26 PM
Frostfire - Are you talking about the "Easily Earned Coins" achievement? I believe that is for when *you* have given 1 million gold into the plant merchant pot. This would not count the coins in your pot from your fellow villagers' donations.