PDA

View Full Version : 2 days & Premium Plants Bug is not being addressed??

I play 4 fun
10th April 2015, 11:24 PM
I would like to transform very soon, and it would be nice to be able to sell "ALL" my premium plants on the Market.
Egg Ferns are the only premium plants that will show.

Yesterday, I tried to sell my plants. No Go... Today, same problem.

The icons in the filter show a listing to buy every kind of Premium plant ever offered. But, No Sale!

I have: 78 Optic Plant (Premium), 197 Honey Pot (Premium), 71 Lucky Clovers (Premium) and 24 Hearts Fern (Premium).

I do not want to sell these at the Sorcerer's Corner Store as I will get next to nothing for them.
My Fog is all gone and there are ZERO offers in the Valley to use them right now.

Price comparison:
Sorcerer's Corner Store: 50 Gold
Market: 200 to 625

Is anyone else having this same Issue in the Market???

Would a Mod please forward this to the Dev's ASAP???

IP4F :(

Aliya Silver
11th April 2015, 07:29 AM
Hello I play 4 fun,

this is what market looks for me:

http://www.youscreen.de/ghzfquox72.jpghttp://www.youscreen.de/gszqsodv17.jpg

So this doesn't seem to be a general problem but a specific one. Could you please show us what it looks like for you?
And could you tell us your ingame nickname so it can be passed on to the support/tech team?

Thank you very much,
Aliya

Odd_Won_Out
11th April 2015, 02:12 PM
I also cannot sell my Optic Plants (Premium). I only have 2 types of premium seed - those plain premium optic plants, and some of the Egg Ferns (Premium). In the filter list, the plain Optic Plant (Premium) is not listed at all, only the seasonal premium seeds. In the sell list I can see the Egg Ferns (Premium) but not the Optic Plant (Premium).
Just FYI - my ingame name is same as my forum name.

Aliya Silver
11th April 2015, 02:42 PM
Well, the normal premiums plants aren't meant for sale, only the seasonal ones. But those should show up in the market "sell" window, like mine.

I'm not sure about why - but that is what the dev's decided when they put the festival seeds into the market.

I play 4 fun
14th May 2015, 10:53 PM
My list showed all I have, same as yours. Now I have transformed and they all went away for basically nothing. I will treat them differently from now on.

Aliya Silver
15th May 2015, 11:00 PM
Hello I play 4 fun,

I'm not sure what you mean with "went away for basically nothing" - did you put them on the market for the minimum price? Usually premium plant are bought in an instant even for the max price.

min price: 200
regular: 500
max price: 625

Cheers,
Aliya