PDA

View Full Version : Oh Miro, Miro!

dragonholt
1st April 2015, 12:35 AM
Dear Miramagicians!

Important news reached us and of course we want to share with you:

Oh, poor Miro!
He was a bit down lately because he feels he is looking dull.

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150331/q4g73gr9.png (http://www.directupload.net)

His sobbing really bothered the graphics team
so they finally took care of his looks and
came up with the brand new design for the little dragon.

So we'd like to introduce the future outfit for our mascot:

http://www.youscreen.de/nmkndjzb82.jpg

We’re really glad he’s a happy dragon once again!
What do you think about it?
Please share your thoughts :)

Zephyranna
1st April 2015, 12:41 AM
Yeah, Miro looks really happy and cute; but one has to wonder when he tells you that you can't water your tree because one of your neighbors beat you to it, his expression has all the earmarks of little Miro laughing at your pain. :D

lisannes
1st April 2015, 12:44 AM
I love all the colors, just hope he's not coming down with Miradrageasles (Mira dragon measles)

pgint1
1st April 2015, 12:49 AM
I'm sorry to say I really don't like it at all. Now i am sad to see him :(

Killiam
1st April 2015, 12:54 AM
He looks like he has measles. He looks sickly and contagious. I don't like it.

Brighteyes18
1st April 2015, 01:00 AM
I like the idea of updating Miro - but the design is a little too "busy". I agree that the polk a dots kind of resemble the measles. Maybe it is just too many colours/patterns.

Keep up the awesome design work!! I love the new paintable clothes!

I play 4 fun
1st April 2015, 01:01 AM
It hurts my eyes, were there any colors left on the tray??
They clash and don't all match.
His new look would be more suited to a Festival season, not a permanent look.
My opinion is a thumbs down.
Please don't leave it like this.
Please, Please, Please try again.

Zephyranna
1st April 2015, 01:02 AM
Poor little guy ... all those spots. Maybe they're just Dragon flea bites. I actually liked the little sad dragon when he had 'bad' news to tell me.

donalink2000
1st April 2015, 01:11 AM
Nope! Not liking this at all. Maybe you gould give him some shiny scales and slightly bigger glowing horns, and brow ridges. Make the orange deeper and the belly golden shiny and scaley! More 3-D, more, well, dragony, but still adorably cute! :)

Little Lulu
1st April 2015, 01:23 AM
Poor Miro! That is way too drastic! He looks like he was over painted for a Carnival! Enrich the colors he already has to give him a refined look. I always thought he appeared a bit drab. Maybe more toward yellow gold and red.

Little Lulu

FragmentFour
1st April 2015, 01:25 AM
Huh. I DO like it. And him. And he needed a face lift. I DO like it. :p Yep, I do. :p I do. :p

YogiMojo
1st April 2015, 01:44 AM
hmm, I have to agree with the majority on this one I'm afraid, I find the design overly busy and agree about the conflict in colours (though the spots don't bother me), if he's due for a change how about a slightly older look to make him more grand?

Veridonna
1st April 2015, 02:03 AM
I sort of liked the way he was, actually. This little guy is cute but a bit too busy for my taste. I'll get over it .. haha

Dervish1
1st April 2015, 02:16 AM
My impression was that he looks like a clown in the new colors. As an April Fool's trick, it's a great one!

Twinkletoe
1st April 2015, 03:03 AM
I like the horns, ears and stripes, but the rest is too much, I think. I agree he needs some cheering, though!

pigeon
1st April 2015, 04:56 AM
I love it. I love the spots and the bright colors.

Kastlin
1st April 2015, 05:08 AM
It kind of looks like Miro is trying out a superhero suit. Maybe a BIT too drastic, but Miro does deserve a little sprucing up. I think I'd drop the green. Maybe he should have a few outfits to change into seasonally?

HelenofTroy
1st April 2015, 05:13 AM
Hmmm...the color scheme is a bit too busy, even for an adorable little dragon! Kudos on wanting to give the little guy a facelift!!

Kshandra
1st April 2015, 05:19 AM
My impression was that he looks like a clown in the new colors. As an April Fool's trick, it's a great one!
Oh, good, I was worried I was the only one who had noticed the timestamp on this post...

mystcode
1st April 2015, 07:19 AM
To me it looks like he fell into a few paint buckets by accident.... lol .. ;) Not sure I care for the new look. Its a bit too much. Is this an April Fools Trick? I do agree maybe he needs some sprucing up but this may not be the right look for him... Thats my thoughts. :)

MoonLily
1st April 2015, 07:44 AM

lol.. I think Dervish figured it out! I think it's an April Fool's trick too.
He DOES look like he's ready for a Carnival tho - Mardi Gras time!! :p
It's fun for the moment.. but a bit much for a permanent look, I think.

Rincewind
1st April 2015, 08:30 AM
MonLily I concur as well, never mind, only for a day Miro!

Thisisme
1st April 2015, 09:06 AM
This has to be an April Fool, right? Far too much colour clashing.

Baz
1st April 2015, 09:21 AM
omg, what was miros crime? oO the look is gruesome, pls don´t do this to him!

Hekate Orion
1st April 2015, 09:32 AM
nice april fools joke :)

fliegepilz
1st April 2015, 09:57 AM
I agree with the measles look .
Just putt him in leather hosen and a wee Steinklopfer hat :DD
Maybe that would cheer him up , lol

Fliegepilz

Aliya Silver
1st April 2015, 10:00 AM
Thank you all very much for your concern and your input about Miro's new design!

Dennis the post dragon put all your comments into his bag and brought them to Miro.
But what was that? Coming nearer he was puzzled...

... why would the earth tremble and shake?
And WHAT was that SOUND???
Something like rumbling, choking, gasping, and some yelps - he broke into a run, worried about Miro being in danger and needing help, slid around the last corner - and nearly dropped dead:

hahaha, HAHAAA HAAA, hihihihi, HEEHEEHAAAA, hihihohohoho...

Rolling across the floor of his lair, Miro was shaking uncontrollably with laughing, tears running down his face!

A-A-April Fool! Oh, you made my day :)

... ouch, my belly is aching from laughter now...

Our thanks for a great joke go the design team and everybody who took part in it and had fun :)

lilgreenworm
1st April 2015, 02:01 PM
No, no, no... please don't change him to that new design. He looks like my 2 year old colored him. Way too busy. He looks ill. PLEASE SAY "APRIL FOOLS"!!!!

Aliya Silver
1st April 2015, 02:17 PM
Well, seems it wasn't true after all :D

Just so you know...
Temporarily some postings had been hidden so the joke wouldn't be spoiled, but now they are all visible again.

@lilgreenworm: don't worry, you couldn't have seen the solution to it earlier as it was prepared beforehand and moved into this thread later :)

TeaTime
1st April 2015, 05:22 PM
NO, Not appealing at all, ugly.

lilgreenworm
1st April 2015, 05:36 PM
Thank goodness!!!

Morag
1st April 2015, 07:09 PM
I don't think it's a good idea. Sorry

Cre8ngjoy
1st April 2015, 08:50 PM
I think it is a good occasional or festival look, but overall, I like the other one better! It is a good season for him though as he looks like an Easter egg? Maybe it is just me...

°beasty°
1st April 2015, 10:48 PM
ohhhh - i like it - what a funny dragonchild - he looks great!

Zephyranna
1st April 2015, 11:43 PM
Arrrrgh!!! Once again I'm fooled on April Fool's Day. Thanks for the laugh though. Glad our little Miro isn't coming down with some kind of malady. :)

RainyRain
2nd April 2015, 04:36 PM
can't say I'm a fan either... yuck

I play 4 fun
2nd April 2015, 07:15 PM
Good Joke! You got alot of us. :D

Reserved1Glitch
2nd April 2015, 09:04 PM
Whew!!! Thank goodness!

Dorilys
10th April 2015, 06:50 AM
I also think it is too much. Please, at least, take those stripes off his belly (how about just a happy, pastel yellow there)

Ha ha ha, whew & thank goodness!

Good one :)

Weezze
11th April 2015, 06:54 PM
He reminds me of Barnie the Purple Dinosaur some how. I agree that it looks a little too 'busy'. There's too many colours and too much going on. I quite like the simple design at the moment to be honest.