PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else tired of decorations?

pigeon
30th March 2015, 12:14 AM
Don't get me wrong the new decorations, clothes, and dyes are cute but it seems like its the main focus now. The weekly prizes, for example, used to alternate between some kind of character upgrade ( like increased mushroom bag, another share experience point, extra mushrooms etc.) and a decoration/ clothes. Now it seems like every single week we get only decorations or clothes. For me its really disappointing because I'm not really interested in that aspect of the game. Does anyone else feel the same?

Elsje
30th March 2015, 07:23 PM
Truth be told, yes, I have quite similar feelings.
You can start a new thread in Ideas section and suggest improvements. I'd see that gladly.

Mudge
7th April 2015, 09:17 AM
Agreed, I would prefer mushrooms, character upgrades etc, as the Op suggests. Dressing up to look like some Vaudeville reject doesn't really appeal to me.

Cazzers
7th April 2015, 04:20 PM
Mudge, you're entitled to your opinion, but as you have said, you have your own preferences. Other players do enjoy dressing up etc, and game-rules do apply here as well. Therefore, please refrain from using terms which others may find insulting, and refer to game-rule 2.1. Thank you.

Serpent Goddess
7th April 2015, 07:46 PM
The whole fun of the 'outfits' is to wear something that you wouldn't wear in real life....It's a game. I think the artists do very well, not all outfits are to my taste, and sometimes I like the opposite gender version better (which I hope the Devs will employ). But Mudge, its a game. It's suppose to be quirky. Have fun with it :)

Morag
14th April 2015, 01:56 PM
I'm also rather tired with all these decorations, especially now when you can get a weekly prize more than once. Several pictures, fluffy dragons, bird cages... The prizes have become less desirable, as you know that you're sure to get them if not today than tomorrow, if not here than there... It's not bad that sooner or later you'll get your weekly prize, but... not in such quantities! It's becoming boring. Why not return to the opportunity to be able to get the week prize only once?

Personally I would prefer to get smth more useful for my character upgrade.

I play 4 fun
16th April 2015, 05:42 AM
I Agree :cool:
There should be a more of a balanced mix between show and advancement.

I'm only speaking for myself; When I say I am in my 5th transformation, and have
aquired almost everything there is to get. I DO decorate.
But, my main focus at this point of the game is to get Miragic and level up.

Maybe reduce the occurance rate for clothing/decoration items
and up the occurance rate of the charactor advancement items.