PDA

View Full Version : Action not possible

Samdoo
27th March 2015, 06:20 PM
When trying to plant my field manually.. it will interrupt suddenly with an action not possible dragon. Then i have to close out the window, then if i come back in about 5 minutes. I can make a few more actions.

I`m using google chrome on windows 7, adobe is updated. the cache is set properly and I cleared everything about a week ago.

What is causing my constant issue and how can I resolve it?

This is my second time coming to the forum about it.. This issue typically makes me stop playing the game too for a few months.

punkpoet182
27th March 2015, 08:56 PM
Hi Samdoo it is worth clearing the cache again, this maybe a help? http://forum.miramagia.com/showthread.php?t=2546&highlight=flash+cache
If you are still struggling after then let us know.

Samdoo
30th March 2015, 04:14 AM
Yep still happening.. cleared caches and cookies, half way through planting a field.. the bug came back yet again. and had to close the game yet again.

Aliya Silver
30th March 2015, 04:01 PM
Hm, that's annoying...

What else do you have active when playing Mira?
And what about your internet connection?
You could try the speedcheck homepage to see how fast it really is.

Really sorry for you, but let's try to figure out what's the problem, don't give up!

Samdoo
31st March 2015, 04:54 AM
Hmmm typically either just a text based browser game or maybe homework.

My internet connection works pretty good play games that are much more connection reliant than mira. sometimes my connection will go week for a bit, but it recovers super quick.

according to speed test I have a ping of 61, download speed of 32.02 mbs , and upload speed of 9.18mbs.

Got about 3 full fields planted and harvested before it froze out on me.

Elsje
31st March 2015, 04:28 PM
Do you harvest/sow your whole field with one smooth movement, or do you do it on every patch separately?

Samdoo
2nd April 2015, 03:35 PM
i do not have Busy little helpers. I manually plant and harvest each patch. I`ve been told before I should be able to manually plants all of the patches.

Elsje
2nd April 2015, 06:02 PM
Samdoo, Busy little helpers harvest/sow your field with one click. What you can do without Busy little helpers though is to start planting, click the mouse button, move the cursor over your field until you've done every patch and then release the button. Have you tried that?

Samdoo
5th April 2015, 02:58 AM
wow... haha i think you just resolved my issue... Had no clue you could hoover over and plant/harvest, thought you had to click each individual patch.

Sounds like my issues was I was overloading the server with my clicking on each patch.

Just amazed how simple this issue was thanks. maybe update the tutorial to show the hoover feature. I`ve had no idea about it.. Been playing the game about about 3 years on and off.

Aliya Silver
5th April 2015, 12:23 PM
Yay Samdoo,

that's good news!
Updating the djinni quests is something we certainly can suggest, but I'm going to put it into the Beginner's Guide.

I'm glad your game is now working - so the thread is now closed. If there are problems again, just contact me and I can re-open it...
Happy easter,
Aliya