PDA

View Full Version : prank achievement

havnfun2
23rd February 2015, 02:43 AM
Does anyone have issues with having to get 500 pranks done on some very cranky players :)
I have been threatened and called some unfavourable names doing mine.
Anyone else??
havnfun2

Aliya Silver
23rd February 2015, 06:30 AM
Hello havnfun2,

there are a few things that might help:
1) Not all players like to be pranked but some don't mind at all - you could ask and use a series of pranks on those who are willing to be pranked (starting with glasses, pumpkin and ghost, working your way through the whole variety of non-ruby spells)
2) There are even some pranks that can be cast alternatingly, e.g. the two bear pranks, which are rather cute, too. So you can do 10 pranks on only one person.
3) Of course, you can simply prank yourself and use 1) and 2) to get more pranks at a time.

Good luck and have fun :)
Aliya

Elsje
23rd February 2015, 05:53 PM
There is no excuse for calling someone names and it is forbidden in Miramagia. You should absolutely contact Support and tell them what happened.

Aliya Silver
23rd February 2015, 06:34 PM
You're right, Elsje :) - only the problem about such things is always the same: support will ask for proof, so reporting now about an incident that happened yesterday or even before and without being able to provide such proof won't lead anywhere...

How to get proof?
If it happens in a whisper chat it can be reported directly with the report player option or if it happens via chat bubbles then screenshots can be taken if the one who gets called any names is quick enough to react and do it.
But without proof support team won't/can't take action.

The reason for that is pretty simple: imagine the one complaining to support just made it up and nothing has really happened at all. It would be very easy to get another -innocent- player into trouble and nobody would like that ;)

So thank you for reminding us:

>>> If something unpleasant/bad happens to you, be sure to get some proof of it and report it right away! <<<

Serpent Goddess
23rd February 2015, 08:23 PM
If I may add, two places that are usually deemed inappropriate to prank are by going into random Villages, and during Transformations. In the city its kind of expected that you will get pranked there. If someone absolutely hates the idea of being pranked in the city, they can buy at the Sorcerers shop from their own Village.

Also, its best to do that prank when there isn't a current theme going on in which players may have just spent Ruby's for a nice outfit. And try to send a gift at the same time as a nice gesture.

Nowadays a prank is easily erased with a minuscule amount of shrooms, so most just laugh it off. But 'Yes'...Follow the advice of Aliya. Take screenshots of everything. I've had some unsavory things said to me on other occasions, and if it wasn't for those screenshots, I would have sounded bonkers.

Save the pig pranks for those that are rude to you *wink wink*

Mudge
24th February 2015, 02:08 PM
If I may add, two places that are usually deemed inappropriate to prank are by going into random Villages, and during Transformations. In the city its kind of expected that you will get pranked there. If someone absolutely hates the idea of being pranked in the city, they can buy at the Sorcerers shop from their own Village.

Also, its best to do that prank when there isn't a current theme going on in which players may have just spent Ruby's for a nice outfit. And try to send a gift at the same time as a nice gesture.

Nowadays a prank is easily erased with a minuscule amount of shrooms, so most just laugh it off. But 'Yes'...Follow the advice of Aliya. Take screenshots of everything. I've had some unsavory things said to me on other occasions, and if it wasn't for those screenshots, I would have sounded bonkers.

Save the pig pranks for those that are rude to you *wink wink*

I'd be interested to know how you can do that.

Serpent Goddess
24th February 2015, 03:05 PM
Hi Mudge, If you click on your mushroom bag, on the bottom left there are a pictures of items you can buy. Click on one of those and it will bring you right to the Sorcerers shop without leaving your village, and then you can buy whatever you need. It only works for the Sorcerers Shop though.

Elsje
24th February 2015, 07:46 PM
Nowadays a prank is easily erased with a minuscule amount of shrooms, so most just laugh it off.
That's why it is usually a better idea to prank players with high levels, or those after transformation/s.