PDA

View Full Version : the 999 feature

Naysa
22nd February 2015, 01:25 AM
If requirement to get into a village is set at 999 then why can a level 21 beginner get into your village?

Aliya Silver
23rd February 2015, 07:00 AM
Hello Naysa,

there are two different possibilities that come to my mind:

1) Most likely that player came back from inactivity and has been living in that village before. In that case the system places a player in his/her former home (even the same spot in the village if available).

2) Or all villages in your valley are inhabited - in that case a player who has been booted from another village will be placed in any village of the valley. If there are further regularities for that feature... we don't know and have never got reliable information. Even a player who came back from inactivity and whose former village is now fully inhabited will be placed in a village of the same valley as far as I can tell.

I hope this helps :)
Aliya

I play 4 fun
23rd February 2015, 11:08 PM
Another way to get into a village without search on and level set to 999.

-If you or another villager form your village email invites someone to the game. The invited person will be put into your village first. If there are no openings your village. The invited person will be placed in the same valley.

Naysa
24th February 2015, 06:09 AM
thanks I think what applies is she was in the village and became inactive. She was put in the same spot

FragmentFour
19th March 2015, 03:01 PM
If requirement to get into a village is set at 999 then why can a level 21 beginner get into your village?

There is one more possibility I can think of. The Village Elder can temporarily lower the entry level requirement to allow a particular player into village residency, then raise it again once that person is in place. I've done this twice in my village. It has served me well.