PDA

View Full Version : Teaser discussion

Aliya Silver
16th February 2015, 11:37 PM
Greetings, Miramagicians :)

Did you already see the latest teaser in announcements section?

There are some new clothes about to come soon... but nobody knows exactly what they will look like - so what do you think about the design? What colours and details would you like them to have, how do you like the style?

Please share your thoughts - we're looking forward to all your creativity!

Your Miramagia.com-team

Odd_Won_Out
18th February 2015, 01:02 PM
I think they look like something I will want! However, I would love to have the ability to get both outfits. Why are we restricted to only one type? My character is female but I don't always want to wear dresses. Yes, there are a few non-dress outfits for females, but I'd rather have all clothing types available to all players.
Looking forward to these new items!

Serpent Goddess
18th February 2015, 04:13 PM
Its awkward that this is a March item since it looks more Halloween with the pointed hats with cats and owls. I love them both (so dont get me wrong here) and as Odd Won Out said above, I would like them both - at least the hats. I think they would look nice in black and orange, with a touch of yellow.

For March/Spring...I would've thought something more with butterflies and hummingbirds. Not so pointy, and more light weight since the warmth is coming. Just my opinion...they are both beautiful nonetheless!

Divination
21st February 2015, 08:54 AM
they don't look like clothes designed for transformations, right? a new addition to that series would be great.. (not only because I happen to also have 3 transforms and would like a new transform robe really really badly :p)

HelenofTroy
24th February 2015, 04:52 AM
Looking forward to some new additions for our wardrobes. I prefer rich cool colors as opposed to pastels, but the designs look nice! I also agree with other posts that there are times when I just don't feel like wearing a dress..but after carnival now I have several new items to mix n match...and they're so funny!

e2c
17th March 2015, 10:28 AM
the outfits are okay, but as others have said would like more unisex clothing and brighter colours please and if poss outfits to include footwear

Aliya Silver
20th April 2015, 07:06 AM
Welcome back to the teaser discussion thread -
you're very welcome to share your thoughts,
opinions and imaginations about the new teaser!

What teaser? Oh, this one of course ;)
-click me- (http://forum.miramagia.com/showthread.php?t=5704)

octopia
19th May 2015, 09:52 AM
It's a bird! :D

Maybe it follows people around the village? Can't wait to find out...

Elsje
19th May 2015, 10:42 PM
Perhaps you can charm the bird to follow a chosen player and report to you all his/her activity - where they teleported, with him talked etc.

Ron
21st May 2015, 10:22 AM
I think its a cat wearing a crown.

Aliya Silver
20th June 2015, 10:22 PM
A new teaser (http://forum.miramagia.com/showthread.php?t=6048) - wow, that looks like we're going to be ent-ified - with twigs growing out of our heads :D

What do you think about it?

Aliya Silver
23rd July 2015, 11:03 PM
Wow, something huge (http://forum.miramagia.com/showthread.php?t=6439) is coming soon - what do you think?? Seems like there will be some great changes...

Stevie2015
24th July 2015, 02:11 AM
The newest teaser looks great... I'm excited!

Brighteyes18
24th July 2015, 03:24 PM
Looks like it might be a fashion show? I like the idea of a new/different type of competition. Please keep in mind however that many players do not have money to spend on rubies to buy the latest/greatest of the outfits. It would also be nice if all villages had a better chance at winning than just the village(r) that is always on line playing and updating their competition. Some players LOVE the game but can only play once or maybe twice a day.

Jenimi
22nd August 2015, 07:25 AM
August Teaser:
What exactly do you mean buy having purchased Ina and Karl? I had a 3 day 'purchase' to use Karl's services...is that going count?

Aliya Silver
22nd August 2015, 10:31 AM
Hello Jenimi,

'purchase' means to hire them with rubies.
The three days we got from the voucher don't count, I'm sorry.

Have a fine weekend,
Aliya

annoraderenart
22nd August 2015, 05:29 PM
Re: August 2015 teaser about Portal Realms
My best guess - production area. Using crops we grow there and make things?
Second guess - growing special crops that enhance the main plots?
when do we get an actual unveiling?

FragmentFour
22nd August 2015, 05:29 PM
Well, well... new islands though the portal! Crop fields for when the World Tree hits Level 13? I saw raspberries...

On second thought, it looks like a new puzzle area. The Lab puzzles are set so this is a second variety? If so, I like it!

1 Draco
22nd August 2015, 06:31 PM
I think new islands or something that's connected to the world tree through the portal.

octopia
22nd August 2015, 06:47 PM
I think each "square" has a prize (mushrooms, mana, instant harvest maybe?). I'm guessing you click the square, get the prize, and then use the empty space to decorate? Maybe there will be new decos, buildings to make/craft perhaps? It looks like there'll be more than one island, perhaps the next one opens when all the squares on this first one are cleared?

We shall see ... :)

blu.wolf
22nd August 2015, 08:26 PM
It looks like an island with more crops to me.

Brighteyes18
23rd August 2015, 01:47 AM
I think each "square" has a prize (mushrooms, mana, instant harvest maybe?). I'm guessing you click the square, get the prize, and then use the empty space to decorate? Maybe there will be new decos, buildings to make/craft perhaps? It looks like there'll be more than one island, perhaps the next one opens when all the squares on this first one are cleared?

We shall see ... :)

Love that idea! I thought it might be a game of some type with a prize under certain squares? Maybe a match type game? No matter what is I am sure it will be a lot of fun!

Aliya Silver
13th October 2015, 10:30 PM
Oh, a new *teaser* (http://forum.miramagia.com/showthread.php?t=6947) :) did you see it?

Birds everywhere, I thought fairytale season was already over but this looks a bit like cinderella to me.
What do you think??

Aliya Silver
2nd November 2015, 09:43 PM
Hmmm, i wonder.

'Antlered root' and 'Fissure fungus'?
What do YOU think...

ChuChullain
3rd November 2015, 04:15 AM
Looks like something for Druids and Wizards (again). So we sorcerers will go take a nap until the next one... :D

(PS: Looks like manna is involved so maybe some new manna producing plants?)