PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Your views

Aliya Silver
22nd January 2015, 11:07 PM
The Festival of Renewal is over for another year ...

... and what a season it was!

Fireworks every hour - items - opportunities

and of course a promo at the end of it.

TG and the developers would love some feedback - so what did you think?

Thank you very much,
your Miramagia.com team

Brighteyes18
22nd January 2015, 11:34 PM
I thought the festival was awesome!! The best part was the fireworks every hour. Too bad that wasn't a regular occurrence. I felt that there were too many items (clothes/hair especially) that required rubies to purchase.

Great job!!

Twinkletoe
22nd January 2015, 11:48 PM
I loved the fireworks!! I agree about the rubies.

lone_wolf08
22nd January 2015, 11:59 PM
Didn't like the fireworks. It caused lags for me. I do agree about the rubies.

lone_wolf08
22nd January 2015, 11:59 PM
Overall the season was nice.

fussycat
27th January 2015, 01:55 AM
Not too fond of the fireworks. At first they were cute to look at but then every hour it came on my game was lagging. It would have been nice for a much shorter time, a few days maybe.

Divination
29th January 2015, 10:51 AM
I agree the hourly fireworks were nice to see on the day of new year, as everyone around the globe celebrates it at different times. But the novelty wore off quickly when the fireworks were still going on days after new year's eve. I suggest 2-3 days into the new year. It also caused me too much lag when I'd been online for a long time. The fireworks display would sometimes last 5+ mins on my screen due to the lag. I could always refresh so lag's not my main reason for not liking the fireworks -- it was nice but the novelty wore off quickly after the first few days.

RubyBramble
29th January 2015, 12:12 PM
I agree to that people said before. I also would prefer to have the fireworks only about 3 days. In sum the event was very nice but lasted a bit too long for my taste, especially after that long advent/christmas theme, and thinking of that carneval event probably will coming soon too.

Divination
30th January 2015, 07:50 AM
Well, I didn't mind the length of the season, especially if shorter season would have meant longer out-of-season time until the next one. I love how each season comes with new festive seeds. The best part, of any season, is when I win those seeds from tent or wheel, or better yet, from those blue crystal questies for 20 each. :D Looks like next season's festive seed already came out, so looking forward to that now.

I play 4 fun
30th January 2015, 07:09 PM
It was a great Season!

1) Agreed, Firework lag was a Very Big problem, constant complaints of lag in the chat tabs.
I had to refresh a lot and the flash player crashed way more than usual.
- Add another animate objects tic in the settings tab so those that do not lag may enjoy the full
splendor of the animated artwork. Then everyone else may enjoy it and then turn it off.

2) It was very nice that it lasted long enough for the low level people to get their resources together
and get in on it too.

Aliya Silver
4th February 2015, 11:08 PM
Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with us!
Your input has been forwarded and the developers as well as TG really appreciate it.

In the meantime there's another question to which they would like to get your opinions:

In the past months there have been many seasons, long ones and shorter ones - and with only little non-seasonal time between them. What do you think...
... is it great to have so many seasons for so long, to be able to get special seasonal items and spells at almost any time, to get all those festival seeds in the valley?
... or are you growing weary of them and would you prefer they were spaced out a bit more, to be able to win normal optic seed or the regular decoration winnings in between the special seasonal ones?

And do you have any ideas for new seasons, special items/spells?

Brighteyes18
5th February 2015, 02:18 AM
I would like to see the seasons last long enough to be able enjoy decorating the village and seeing everyone in their new clothes. However anything longer than 7 to 10 days I think may be too long (other than the advent/Christmas season). I would still like to win the dragon spells, turtles spells and lab items on the wheel/tent but with the short time between seasons that doesn't seem to be happening. Most of us in our village tend to only win dragon food, mana and gold when we are in the festival area. Rarely do we win the different items. In fact, after almost a year of us all playing I am still the only player to win the puzzle piece from the tent.

As for special items - I would like to see a few more animated items for our gardens. I have found that the last few seasons the majority of items cost rubies which I don't have. If we were able to get rubies from the crystals in the valley on a more regular basis (or find all those rare mushrooms) then I wouldn't mind so much. I think some new jester/jinx spells that allow us to change people into costumes related to the season would be fun (ie Santa or an elf suit at Christmas, cupid at Valentine's day, etc). My fellow villagers and I LOVE the tree spells that have seating underneath the tree!! More of those would be appreciated. A treehouse that we could sit in would be really cool!!

A while ago on the forum a number of people mentioned adding new/different colours of flowers and decorations to the garden section. I think it would be nice to see some new flowers in different colours/shades and of various heights/sizes.

Thanks for all of the hard work you and the developers do on behalf of all of the players! I love this game since I found it!!

I play 4 fun
5th February 2015, 09:35 AM
Once I transformed just before a short season and was not able to get most of the items.
I think if it had been 15 days I would have been able to get the resources needed to get everything.

I am well on my way to T-5 and now I know to wait for the new seasons, get the stuff and
Transform real fast so I can be well prepared for the next one without having to set myself back 2 weeks
because of the low level.

Maybe Seasons last for 3 weeks, then break for 3 weeks. (except special seasons)

(:cool:ff topic: Please:rolleyes: raise the occurrence rate of the last Fairy Puzzle piece in the Carnival area.)

Divination
6th February 2015, 06:55 AM
I never looking toward out-of-season times. I love the seasons. I get giddy waiting to see how the season would change our village. I also prefer our seasons to be longer rather than shorter. Each season comes with a new sets of items, pranks, festive seeds.If the season is around for less than a week, then it seems we haven't had enough time to enjoy them before the season is over already. It takes times to gather those festive seeds, buy all the new items, and winning those special season-only decorations from the wheels.

At the same time, I would love to see more special events around the world being celebrated here in Mira as seasons, so that would require shorter downtime between seasons, else we'll have <7days seasons like the one coming up next. Heartsfern is my favourite looking festive seed, hopefully I'll be able to gather some before Valentine's.