PDA

View Full Version : Update January 22nd - Feedback and Discussion

Aliya Silver
22nd January 2015, 12:33 PM
Hello to all miramagicians out there :)

Today's update has been run successfully and an exciting new feature has found its way into Miramagia:
Orin Aurum, the plant merchant!

A number of other things have been tweaked, as well, so maybe you'd like to have a look at the changelog: -click here- (http://forum.miramagia.com/showthread.php?t=5330)

This thread serves as a place to tell us about any feedback you'd like to - and to discuss the new contents and strategies that come with them.

Have a nice day,
your Miramagia.com team

Serpent Goddess
23rd January 2015, 06:09 PM
Wow Mira!!! I think the pot of gold plant merchant is one of your besties yet!

What I love about it:
Village only style BO...no swipies from other villages
Each Villager can cash in when its best for them, including after transformation.
Brings the Village together more because we all know its just 'ours', and we're a team. (Kudos)

What I'd like to see is rubies added to these instead of the regular bo's. It will give all villagers the incentive to put in and actively participate in the game. Rubies in the valley comps just causes nastiness, cheating, bullying, etc... With the rubies in the pot of gold it brings us together instead of stressing us out.

Everyone in my village is older so we buy, at least I think most do. I havent personally asked them, but I see ruby items placed, some expensive ones that you obviously need to buy for. I think it would be nice. I think it would also be good that if rubies were implemented, that they could only be collected in your village of origin...when you started from 0 gold. This would prevent hoppers.

Either way Mira, I love this, and however you wish to implement future upgrades, I'm sure it will work out :)

Divination
24th January 2015, 01:18 AM
Concept alone makes it better than big orders. More convenient for everyone. BUT

Don't like the 5 mil cap; hope it can go up as you transform more (suggested here: http://forum.miramagia.com/showthread.php?t=5354)

6% return is the same return as big orders (with dreamworld 15% comp boost). Our village doesn't use big orders because of the low return rate, so most of us won't be using this either. Hope the rate can go up a little.

But for villages that have been using big orders to prepare for transforms before this update, I see this replacing big orders for them due to the convenience factor (instant gold to everyone's pot).

So if your villages have been doing big orders, any reason to even bother with that anymore? I see big orders becoming obsolete quickly unless it gets revamped again.

Ghosth
24th January 2015, 03:48 PM
Greetings! I found the changelog a little too cryptic. I understand how the plant/gold thing works, but what is up with the nuts, apples and somebody flying? I can't figure it out. Anybody care to help me out here?

RubyBramble
25th January 2015, 02:30 AM
It´s just a story, ghosth, has nothing to do with the new inventions. Changelogs always are written like fairy tales.

Reserved1Glitch
25th January 2015, 09:34 PM
The timing of Orin Aurum's arrival was great for me as I was able to trade crops to him before I transformed yesterday. I live alone (by choice) & struggle to build a big order (& it's never worth the # of crops never I alone donate) but at least it's a bit of gold to work with afterward. Even if I have joined in on another's Big Order, risk there being that they might complete it before I am ready to transform.

For me, having a "pot of gold" available will certainly make any future transformations much easier & less stressful. However, I do wish there was an option to withdraw only a portion of the gold, rather than collect it all.
Still. I am happy to have the plant merchant & thanks to those who thought of it & pulled it all together.

Black Dragon
26th January 2015, 06:47 PM
Wow Mira!!! I think the pot of gold plant merchant is one of your besties yet!

What I love about it:
Village only style BO...no swipies from other villages
Each Villager can cash in when its best for them, including after transformation.
Brings the Village together more because we all know its just 'ours', and we're a team. (Kudos)

What I'd like to see is rubies added to these instead of the regular bo's. It will give all villagers the incentive to put in and actively participate in the game. Rubies in the valley comps just causes nastiness, cheating, bullying, etc... With the rubies in the pot of gold it brings us together instead of stressing us out.

Everyone in my village is older so we buy, at least I think most do. I havent personally asked them, but I see ruby items placed, some expensive ones that you obviously need to buy for. I think it would be nice. I think it would also be good that if rubies were implemented, that they could only be collected in your village of origin...when you started from 0 gold. This would prevent hoppers.

Either way Mira, I love this, and however you wish to implement future upgrades, I'm sure it will work out :)

I agree totally with Serpent Goddess. Although, there are others here that brought up great points.." Don't like the 5 mil cap; hope it can go up as you transform more" This is also a good set up adds to moral and intuitive in the game.