PDA

View Full Version : End of Harvest Race issue. ##

Redt
9th December 2014, 04:55 PM
Perhaps the rules changed and it is not a bug.

It happens to me every time when there is more than one entry of plants at the end of the Harvest Race.

This is what happens: towards the very end (within the last 2 minutes) another village tops our amount. So, I immediately add more and they add more. And then I am not able to add any more, the button 'Take part' remains gray, inactive until the end of the competition.

Did not talk to other villages, but it appears that when we are the ones challenging for the first place, another village 'gives up' after just couple of rounds. Perhaps they are also only able to make a limited number of contributions.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

If there is a change and we are allowed to make only a limited number of entries, it would be nice to be notified about it.

This only adds more frustrations to already broken competition system.

Aliya Silver
9th December 2014, 10:25 PM
Hello Redt,

thank you for reporting this! We don't know of any limitation like that.

Could you please give us some further information:
What system and browser do you use (exact versions, please) and what flash version is installed on your computer?
Did you try to exit the village leader and re-open his screen - if not, please try and tell us if it changed anything.
Do you get a failure notification? (eg the "take your time"-dragon?)

If you send this information along with a short description of the problem to support, investigations can be started.

Thank you for helping,
Aliya

Redt
10th December 2014, 05:03 AM
Thank you Allya.

Yes, as a matter of fact I did exit the leader's screen and re-entered it and still was not able to enter my last contribution.

No, there is no notification of any kind, it does not say 'take your time' or 'the competition has ended', the button simply stays gray, preventing me from making my contribution.

Isn't this thread to be used to report bugs?

Perhaps other players had experienced similar problem.

At first I thought it was simply a lag, but since it seems to repeat itself even after re-entering the leader's screen, I decided to post it here, in the technical bugs section.

Aliya Silver
10th December 2014, 04:57 PM
Thank you Redt,

that doesn't sound good at all...

And yes, of course these threads are there for reporting bugs; and it's a big advantage if something affects a number of players! Only we had a feeling that we wouldn't be able to solve this problem here in forum, so we thought you'd probably like it better via support (they can forward to the dev/tech team more easily) :)

Let's hope it can be fixed soon,
Aliya