PDA

View Full Version : Error code: ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT on PC Browser ##

Kikibum
20th November 2014, 03:01 PM
Hi,
I've been trying for over an hour to log in to miramagia from my laptop. I've tried several different browsers, including Firefox, Chrome and Maxthon and all are giving me this same error and timed out message. I don't know if anyone else is having this issue but thought I should report it. Can you please look into this problem? Also, I did try clearing browser cache, cookies, etc. but that didn't help.
Thank you

athabasca6
20th November 2014, 03:06 PM
Kiki,
I have been having the same problem from Google Chrome and IE. Not getting an error message like yours, it just says the Web page is not available. I know they were doing an update today and I saw some of it last night which was sort of weird as it wasn't time to see it yet. Maybe there is a glitch somewhere with the new update?

jomaykaa
20th November 2014, 03:10 PM
Same here, message as Kikibums, timed out connection, compleeted all first aid as well.... Should we assume it is a server issue and wait?

Eleanor Rigby
20th November 2014, 03:10 PM
I am having the same problem accessing the website today, "This webpage is not available".

(PS: hi, Kiki! :) )

Redt
20th November 2014, 03:13 PM
Same here.

Zhondogdu
20th November 2014, 03:15 PM
Same, at work it was "Timed out", at home it's "website not available".
P.s. what's Maxthon?

Slinky_Wizard
20th November 2014, 03:20 PM
+1 , "this webpage is not available"

Kikibum
20th November 2014, 03:39 PM
Hi,
I've been trying for over an hour to log in to miramagia from my laptop. I've tried several different browsers, including Firefox, Chrome and Maxthon and all are giving me this same error and timed out message. I don't know if anyone else is having this issue but thought I should report it. Can you please look into this problem? Also, I did try clearing browser cache, cookies, etc. but that didn't help.
Thank you

I just got on, seems problem may now be cleared! YAY

(Hi ER, see you on soon : )

Kikibum
20th November 2014, 03:41 PM
Same, at work it was "Timed out", at home it's "website not available".
P.s. what's Maxthon?

HI Zhondogdu,
Maxthon is a cloud browser I use, I like a feature it has on this game of pop out, so i can enlarge game screen.

Aliya Silver
20th November 2014, 04:54 PM
Thank you all for reporting it - I noticed it, too.

We're going to investigate and let's hope we can find out what caused the problems :)
I hope that everyone is safely back into Mira by now?

Running a cleaner program seemed to have helped in my case but maybe it was just coincidence and the problems ceased at that time...

Please let us know if you still have problems.

Thank you,
Aliya

edit:
Please contact support so we can get an idea of how big this problem is.

Redt
20th November 2014, 10:23 PM
A cleaner program would help if the problem is on our end. This is clearly server problem.

I was able to get in after couple of hours, however I'm having regular interruptions when the 'connection' seems to be lost. No other connections on my computer are affected. I can hear numerous 'pings' of friends' re-logins at the same time so it seems rather wide range problem.

Aliya Silver
21st November 2014, 06:28 AM
Well, a cleaner program also helps getting rid of outdated cookies which might interfere with new ones and so cause some trouble even after the main problem subsided ;)

We're currently investigating the issue and trying to find the reason for these intermittent connection problems.

Slinky_Wizard
21st November 2014, 10:29 AM
Running a cleaner program seemed to have helped in my case but maybe it was just coincidence and the problems ceased at that time...

Yes , this was pure coincidence, I tried logging in using Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer, as well as iOS Photon and Puffin, on both phone and ipad, with no luck and finally

http://sitedownornotworking.com/miramagia.com/

In big red letters, it said Miramagia is down ( this was during the server problems )