PDA

View Full Version : [WORKING ON] Error #2032 ##

Slinky_Wizard
5th November 2014, 04:11 AM
When using iOS broswers for ipad ( Puffin and Photon which are flash based iOS browsers ) I cannot get to the main log in page, instead I get this Error #2032 message,

is the problem with the browsers or Miramagia?

Aliya Silver
5th November 2014, 05:44 AM
Thank you for reporting it, Slinky_Wizard,

I had hoped it was a problem that would not affect com-server...
There are some players having the same problem with other mira-servers (started about yesterday 11am com-time) - and no solution for it until now.

Error #2032 is a stream error of flash player. Right now we don't have a clue what might be the reason for it or how to fix it (the usual things including clearing cookies and cache, trying different browsers, deinstall and reinstall flash player) didn't help for those other players but of course it can't hurt to try it. Until now we don't have an idea if it's a mira-based problem or some strange combination of settings of the players' computers.

We are investigating and I'm going to keep you up to date - until then I'd recommend using Miramagia Companion for basic gaming. There are programs helping you to simulate an android system on your computer to run it - Bluestacks, for example. But I don't really know if it will work with a Mac system.

Good luck,
Aliya

Aliya Silver
5th November 2014, 01:01 PM
News is that there is a problem with one of the lines and the techies are already working on it - so let's hope it will be fixed soon.

Have a fine day,
Aliya

Slinky_Wizard
5th November 2014, 02:34 PM
Thanks for looking into it Aliya :) Indeed sounds like good news !

nuttynanny
6th November 2014, 12:14 AM
News is that there is a problem with one of the lines and the techies are already working on it - so let's hope it will be fixed soon.

Have a fine day,
Aliya

Yay...I only use Firefox and thought that it might have been a problem on my end..until I took computer to support..thank goodness it is not my computer..and so proud you all are getting it fixed..tell the techies...they are well appreciated..

Slinky_Wizard
6th November 2014, 02:11 AM
I must admit, I woke up a couple of hours ago, and still the same error, slightly disappointed, but tried again a few minutes ago, and all is back to normal, log in is possible with Photon and Puffin browsers :)

Big thanks to everyone for rectifying this problem. Keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't come back again.

Aliya Silver
6th November 2014, 05:40 AM
That's great! I hope it's the same for all players who had problems with it - thank you for your patience :)

Keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't come back again.
So do I...

Have a fine day,
Aliya

Edit - latest news...

The line is ok now but still some players are experiencing problems. However, there are VERY few players who have that problem, so it is hard to find out the reason for it.
Various reportings tell us that it happened after having cleared flash cache (having used a cleaner program) - so it seems something in cache has been deleted which is important to get access to Mira.
Probably Adobe changed something at flashplayer... the techies are doing their best to find out what's wrong.

At the moment, until having identified and fixed the reason, we recommend NOT to clear flash cache!

Best regards,
Aliya

pam877
6th November 2014, 11:37 AM
I have a new computer and it isn't working on any of the three browsers I have tried, just for additional information, still works
on laptop though, both versions of flash are the same :)

Aliya Silver
6th November 2014, 04:23 PM
Just to be sure: do you get that Error #2032 on your new computer, pam?
Or is it some other problem that won't let you log in?

Error #2032 will let you insert your login data and at loading the game flash player will suddenly stop working, presenting this screen:
http://www.youscreen.de/gyoqwxqm10.jpg

If you get anything else, there must be a different problem and you should contact support and ask them for help :)

Have a fine day,
Aliya

pam877
6th November 2014, 09:42 PM
No it is the above error, fresh out of the box, spent quite awhile on the phone with the support team making sure, even downloaded new browsers lol
I can't log in on the new computer, the screen you posted above is what pops up for me, luckily it is not doing it on my laptop although I transferred all data over from it.

Anneka Joyce
8th November 2014, 06:41 PM
don't know if I'm the only one still having problems. I'm still getting the above screenshot and haven't been able to log on for the last few days. can anyone tell me if the problem has been fixed or if its still being worked on?

Aliya Silver
8th November 2014, 07:25 PM
Hello Anneka Joyce,

that's bad :(
I know there are some (very few) players like you still having the problem.

We haven't forgotten about it but are still trying to track down the cause - which is really difficult because it is very rare and the players' systems who are having that error don't seem to have much in common... apart from having cleared their cache and having tried to log into Mira after that in a certain period of time.
So it is a bit mysterious... but the techies ARE trying to find out how to help you.

I hope at least the app is working for you... or a different computer.

Best regards,
Aliya

Anneka Joyce
8th November 2014, 08:17 PM
Thanks for getting back to me Aliya. Managed to get on to Mira on another laptop. hope the techies can work it out :)

Aliya Silver
14th November 2014, 05:54 AM
Hello Anneka Joyce,

do you still have problems with Error #2032?
It seems like all players who have been bugged by it were able to log in at some point and everything is perfectly normal again without having done anything...

The computer wizards are really puzzled about it - so if you still have problems, some more details would be very valuable; please contact us in forum (here or via PM) or contact support via support@miramagia.com

Thank you and have a fine day,
Aliya

Anneka Joyce
19th November 2014, 09:31 PM
Hey Aliya,

I've fixed the problem with Error #2032. I got a suggestion to clear the browsing data (cookies etc), which I did and that worked for me. I've been able to log in fine on my laptop since.

Thanks for your help. It was much appreciated.

Anneka

Bohimiya
21st November 2014, 06:07 AM
When using iOS broswers for ipad ( Puffin and Photon which are flash based iOS browsers ) I cannot get to the main log in page, instead I get this Error #2032 message,
is the problem with the browsers or Miramagia?

i also have this question ?

Raja Prince

Slinky_Wizard
21st November 2014, 10:21 AM
I just got to the main log in page using Puffin and Photon for ipad , so I don't think it's a problem is currently with those iOS browsers, perhaps you could try and update flash player?

Juneberry
12th December 2014, 10:00 AM
My iMac is running OS X Yosemite, v10.10.1, and it is also failing with Error #2032, just like the other players. I have tried many different browsers, and they all end up with the same screen and the same error.

I tried it with Flash v15 and v16, but once again the error appears.

Are you any closer to finding a solution?

Aliya Silver
12th December 2014, 11:01 AM
Oh, that's bad - since all other players we had contact with (and nobody posted here for quite some time) were able to get access to the game eventually without having changed anything at that point (it just suddenly worked sooner or later), we thought it was a problem that had solved itself. :(

So back to investigations...

Juneberry
14th December 2014, 10:39 AM
Aliya, it was working fine till I upgraded to Yosemite. That's the day it started showing this error.

Does it have something to do with 32-bit and 64-bit incompatibility, perhaps?

Juneberry
21st December 2014, 06:45 PM
Surely I can't be the only player who can't log onto Mira because of iMac Yosemite update??

Juneberry
30th December 2014, 06:41 AM
I can now log onto Miramagia using IMac and Yosemite - was some bug fix done?

However it is extremely slow - is there anything I can do about this?