PDA

View Full Version : Bo question

Kael'thas
6th October 2014, 03:17 PM
Is it "fair" when you need a BO for transformation of a player level 99 and you have that BO almost ready and someone from other village donates all plants and closes it?

Slinky_Wizard
6th October 2014, 04:27 PM
Just as this game can bring out the "good" in people, in can also bring out the "bad" in some people. As long as there is a village ranking for competitions, I guess certain villages will do anything to rise through the ranks.

Is it "fair" that some village sniped your B.O ? I'd say it's fair, but I'd also say it's cruel. The other words I am thinking of are not suitable for these forums I think.

Aliya Silver
6th October 2014, 07:02 PM
Again, general advice for BOs that are meant for a TF:

* keep your expensive / long growing plants in store until the day you're going to transform
* only donate a few plants to watch the chosen BO or donate all the cheap plants if you want ;)

=> so if it is ended before your transformation you will need to find a new one but you won't lose all those plants and the time you have spent growing them...

Rentara
7th October 2014, 03:11 AM
Conversely, is it fair to expect others to not perform their best just because it is inconvenient?

Redt
7th October 2014, 07:59 PM
@Rentara: Exactly :)

@OP: Why don't you start one of the 'restricted' ones, you'll have much better chance of success. Those villages who use competitions as competitions will more likely not be able to enter those.

cymbeline
4th December 2014, 10:09 AM
Redt, what is this restricted BO of which you speak? :-)

Redt
8th December 2014, 02:48 AM
Those are only available to villages who won less than 5 or 100 competitions and are 'restricted' to all others.