PDA

View Full Version : 5th dragon type?

BryghtKnowledge
1st October 2014, 11:38 PM
I was exploring different villages when I seen a 5th type of dragon, it was black and monsterous looking. Did I stumble onto a new secret dragon type? It sure was not red, or blue, or the green frog dragon, or the purple and yellow griffin dragon either. How do I get a dragon like that?

Rentara
2nd October 2014, 02:55 AM
It is the "gloomy monster" dragon, and can be won in the tent. There are three new dragon types, so far I've only seen that one, though.

Elsje
3rd October 2014, 08:37 PM
Bryght, you mean the navy blue one? This, together with the green and yellow ones, were implemented during the last update. I know a village where all three can be spotted :)

Elsje
9th October 2014, 11:29 AM
Yay, I won it! It's called Gloomy little monster. The Poisonous little monster and Golden little monster should now be 10 times more likely to appear.

Divination
10th October 2014, 08:08 PM
Oh so jealous. I got the Grace dragon from the booth but really want this one too. They're so much bigger hehe

Elsje
12th October 2014, 08:48 PM
"What a coincidence - though perhaps not for your neighbours. Fortune has been good to you, and your abilities, as you have now learned the spell Poisonous little monster. You will find this in your spell bar."

Not a long time passed and I won another one. Good luck in getting your first one, Divination. The two other forms will follow soon :)