PDA

View Full Version : Database overload

Redt
28th September 2014, 05:12 AM
The entire day today I'm having problems with the database overload.

I get the message:

"The database server is overloaded and is nor responding right now. Please wait a moment and try again."

when I try to log in or when the page freezes and I try to re-loggin.

I'm surprised that I don't see anybody else reporting having this problem, I cleared my cache numerous times, tried different browser and I'm still having this problem.

Kikibum
28th September 2014, 01:55 PM
I am having the same problem since new update, are they aware of this issue?

David
28th September 2014, 01:56 PM
I in the same boat like you, keep getting this;

"The database server is overloaded and is nor responding right now. Please wait a moment and try again."

Tried different browser, internet connection, computer, its still yield the same result.
SO definitely, the problem was on Miramagia server side.
Please do something about it. Thank you

Elsje
28th September 2014, 02:46 PM
It's strange but the problem seems to affect some accounts, while not others.

Reserved1Glitch
28th September 2014, 05:29 PM
Thought this was just me. Caches cleared, total pc shutdown...Firefox & IE. Still same results..."The database server is overloaded and is nor responding right now. Please wait a moment and try again." :(

SnowLily.
28th September 2014, 06:04 PM
I have the same problem since yesterday. It is so annoying. Hopefully tomorrow when the tech are back at work they will do something about the issue.

wildchild4u79
29th September 2014, 08:15 AM
i been having this problem since the update

Aliya Silver
29th September 2014, 10:48 AM
Hello :)

Yes, the developers are aware of the problem and it happens randomly to most players.
It seems to be connected with the huge task of sorting out the winnings of the old BOs, so at the moment there is nothing else we can do but wait and hope it will be fixed soon.
Please just try to refresh or relog again until you manage to open the game :)

Good luck and have a fine day,
Aliya