PDA

View Full Version : Competitions - new HRs don't pay out at all [fixed]

SnowLily.
27th September 2014, 01:49 PM
Our village is not receiving flags for winning the competitions

nor extra gold as per the "game advantage" chosen at the Dream World. (for this problem see other thread)

edit note by Aliya:
I'm trying to sort the different comp issues into different threads - please have a look around :)

Qizara
27th September 2014, 03:02 PM
I entered my village in quite a few comps which are now over. I have received no notification or prize :( Extremely uphappy...

edit note by Aliya:
Merged two threads which were about that same problem.

Shiny.Bera
27th September 2014, 03:11 PM
Two problems I have noticed with the HR's:

- We have not received our gold, nor ruby of 1 of the competitions yet (maybe cause they are still solving the big orders of before the update)

- When there were 10 seconds left of the HR (with a ruby prize) I could not fill in a number to donate, but only press the arrow up to up the donation by 1, which obviously does not work well if you're trying to make a 500 donation of a crop in the last 10 seconds. I have switched between 2 competitions a few times prior to this happening. - see other thread

edit note by Aliya:
I'm trying to separate the different issues about comps and give the edited threads clearer topics.

dragonholt
27th September 2014, 03:19 PM
O am aware of a glame glitch regarding the payout from the new HR's and know that TG will fix it as soon as possible. We now from past issues they are generally very good at getting things sorted so patience here will work. In addition, as I discover information I will post it out to folks.
I will look into the extend comps timing thing - you're the second person to mention it so it needs investigating

Thank you Shiny

dragonholt
27th September 2014, 03:20 PM
This is a problem I am aware of, and have alerted TG of . . please be patient as they resolve it.

Qizara
27th September 2014, 09:25 PM
Thank you :)

Aliya Silver
29th September 2014, 03:37 PM
Good news...

This seems to be fixed.
=> HR winnings from the last days have been payed out this morning
=> new HR winnings have been arriving shortly after the ending time since then

If you notice any further irregularities, please report them again.

Thank you for your patience, have fun,
Aliya