PDA

View Full Version : Competitions - HRs with random time extension - [Solved]

dragonholt
27th September 2014, 03:19 PM
O am aware of a glame glitch regarding the payout from the new HR's and know that TG will fix it as soon as possible. We now from past issues they are generally very good at getting things sorted so patience here will work. In addition, as I discover information I will post it out to folks.
I will look into the extend comps timing thing - you're the second person to mention it so it needs investigating

Thank you Shiny

edit by Aliya:
Sorry, dragonholt :D I'm trying to sort out the mixed up bug reports, so because of the strict time line in threads this is the starter now^^

Redt
27th September 2014, 04:03 PM
Also, the last comp was supposed to end @ 10:55. It is now 11:03 and it's still there in 'Taking part' section.

edit note by Aliya:
I'm trying to sort the different comp issues into different threads - please have a look around :)

Redt
27th September 2014, 07:27 PM
Looks like there is 8-10 mins extention to the comp if there is a last minute contribution.

Well, it gives plenty of time to get to the store to buy more. Once again a great advantage to the bigger villages with more money.

Slinky_Wizard
30th September 2014, 09:04 AM
I have found that the competitions do not show the message of the winner after the time has elapsed, but instead after the comps end, and no one else has put in last minute bids, if you use the refresh button on the "taking part" pop up, then the competition will be moved to the ended section.

I think also, that if more than 10 seconds have passed since someone put in a bid, the comp will end like before the update.

Aliya Silver
30th September 2014, 02:04 PM
that sounds just like it should be... if nobody donates late, the comp should end at the given time and be moved to "ended".

the comp screen does not actualize on its own - so if enter a comp's window and stay there, you won't notice any change. but swapping between different comps or reloading helps.
so that message about "comp ended" and about the winning village is only shown if you try to donate TOO late or if you first click another comp and then click the first one again when it already ended.

Redt
30th September 2014, 07:56 PM
Yes, this is how it should be, however, the problem is that it is not. Even with refreshing and nobody making additional donations, the hr would not go to to the 'ended' for as long as 12 mins (from personal experience) allowing most likely any additional donations by any late comers during that time.

Redt
1st October 2014, 05:19 PM
There is an HR at this moment, 14 mins past its closing time, still opened, with no contributions during that time..

dragonholt
1st October 2014, 08:07 PM
I have forwarded this and it is being looked into . . as soon as I have any news I will pass it on