PDA

View Full Version : leveling up

nuttynanny
15th September 2014, 04:01 PM
What is the best way, or fastest way to level up? I don't understand the experience points system. I set and watch everyone around me level up and I am at a stand still. Can someone give me pointers on how to get more experience points?

dragonholt
15th September 2014, 06:58 PM
experience points can be acquired in several ways . . the most steady being your plants. Grow grow grow!
Sometimes you win them on the Booth ; there is the experience mushroom, and various other small ways to accumulate experience exist

Divination
15th September 2014, 08:37 PM
one of the other less known ways of gaining experience is through dragon races. Enroll your dragon in a full slow race (7 participants), and complete as many 1-waypoint flights as you can. One of the most common waypoint rewards is 6k exp (the other common ones being 5k mana, and 8k gold). You won't win the race this way but you'll set yourself up for more chances at those luxurious waypoint rewards (exp and mana).

Aliya Silver
15th September 2014, 09:36 PM
a very good way is doing alchemy quests ;) category E gives 200xp each, sums up a lot in short time if you're good at doing those riddles.

and of course, equip your alchemy lab with the best xp-bonus-objects you can get.

there is the 20%xp-bonus from the wishing well in the valley and ghost light/emma's assistant who give xp

use the share xp spell as often as you can and encourage your friends to share xp on your field.

there are some plants that give a lot xp/time: optic plant mush, key beet and cone bush are the best.

Slinky_Wizard
16th September 2014, 08:37 AM
I would say the fastest way to level up is through the gold membership, which you buy with rubies.

Divination
17th September 2014, 11:31 PM
I would say the fastest way to level up is through the gold membership, which you buy with rubies.

To be precise, factoring in bonuses from gold membership (boosted downpour & fairies), you will be leveling 43% faster than a regular account. Silver membership on the other hand will give you a 21% edge over regulars.

Also remember that you can also unlock your Green Crystal Island to boost your seal of return bonus, by 30, 60, or 90%.

nuttynanny
3rd October 2014, 07:36 PM
Thanks everyone..now I am leveling up if not every day..than every other day or two...that was some really good info..