PDA

View Full Version : map quest

nuttynanny
14th September 2014, 04:44 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I have not seen any traders with experience mushrooms to where we get the exp. mushrooms. I have seen where they want experience mushrooms but not to where we get experience mushrooms. I have kept a record of how many times and it has only be twice in the past two months. This is an item that we really, really need. And whoever are putting the quest on the map, are negligent in giving us the opportunity to get the mushrooms that we need. This is making playing this game harder than it should be. Anyone else having a problem with this?

Rentara
15th September 2014, 12:33 AM
The tone of this post is very accusatory. If, as I suspect, you merely want to open up the conversation on whether or not we should petition the devs to add valley trades for xp mushrooms or to change the current ratio (which I believe would be the situation since in my valley, I cannot get away from "other" for "xp" mushroom trades), then the approach is rather heavy-handed.

As for an actual response to your post, no thank you. I have more xp mushrooms than I want already, I think the ratio is just fine the way it is.

Slinky_Wizard
15th September 2014, 10:33 AM
I have too many gold mushies, and not enough mana ones :(
As for exp ones, I am also doing fine with the current ratio.

I would have thought those mushroom traders were all equally trading this for that, and not favouring one particular kind over another.

nuttynanny
12th October 2014, 02:31 AM
Why are you accusing me of being accusatory..I thought I was asking very nicely. And to this day still don't ever, or should I say, hardly ever see a quest to where we are getting the exp mushroom..I am always getting loaded with gold mushrooms..I thought this forum is where we could talk about the game. I must have been wrong..

Redt
12th October 2014, 03:40 AM
...whoever are putting the quest on the map, are negligent...

is a rather accusatory statement. Are you sure you understand what the word 'accusatory' mean?

From thefreedictionary.com: accusatory - containing or expressing accusation;

And you are accusing the game provider of being negligent :)

And no, I have no problems with the mushroom exchange rate in the valley.

nuttynanny
18th October 2014, 01:26 AM
never mind