PDA

View Full Version : Getting bounced from Emma's Boutique ##

Veridonna
6th September 2014, 03:36 AM
Not sure if anybody else is experiencing troubles, but for the past few days I have been unable to use the boutique. I am able to enter, but within a few seconds am immediately kicked and returned to the game's log in page. The problem is only in the boutique; I have been able to enter everywhere else without incident. I've cleared all cache, cookies, etc. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Veridonna

dragonholt
6th September 2014, 10:20 AM
Have you cleared flash Veridonna? Is it the same with another browser? I would suggest doing that and then contacting support and seeing if they can help. You can contact support either through the yellow ? ingame or by email - support@miramagia.com

Veridonna
7th September 2014, 07:11 PM
Thanks dragonholt. I had already cleared flash, but hadn't tried another browser yet. That seemed to work, so assuming it's a browser specific issue. Will let support know so that it can possibly be looked into. I'd rather not have to use the one that I eventually got through with, and am hoping that they can or will do something to ensure it works with all of the popular browsers and not just some.