PDA

View Full Version : [Working On]Problems logging on

Celeste
31st August 2014, 04:58 AM
Since the last update, I've been having problems logging on. Some days I couldn't get online at all, despite trying for hours. On other days, I manage to get online after repeatedly trying to log on for three-four hours but will be kicked out of game after completing one or two tasks (eg, after I harvest my crops and try to click the village tree, screen will freeze and thereafter, I will see the logout screen). This is extremely frustrating. The screens I keep getting for the past few days are the green or blue "Please wait...the portal is opening" screens, but I can wait for 15mins and either nothing changes or I will see the logout screen again. Have tried clearing cache, browsing history, refresh internet connection and Chrome, IE, FireFox and Opera :( Please help

dragonholt
31st August 2014, 10:47 PM
There's a thread here (http://forum.miramagia.com/showthread.php?t=2544&highlight=flash+cache) in the forum that gives suggestions about what to do under those circumstances, from reminding about flash cache to producing a tracert and contacting support. I hope something there helps you

pglamis
8th October 2015, 12:34 AM
Most people playing this game are not IT people or have much computer knowledge. The tracert is a command/tool a computer person uses to diagnose a problem. My son is VP of the IT department at his company and said it is a technical tool they use. If someone isnt computer smart, how are they supposed to fix this issue? We have already lost one person in our village due to issues of not being able to log on. We now have 2 more people in our village with these issues. I think since this happened around the time of the last maintenace, support needs to give more SUPPORT with this issue and FIX IT!!

SandyM
8th October 2015, 02:03 AM
I have been going crazy for 4 nights in a row. I go through a portal and get stuck there. I have tried to do a tracert as i reported the problem to support but i must have done something wrong because it only did one page. I am not a computer guru and these problems are very frustrating. Please fix this. It seems to have started since the last update. HELP.

Aliya Silver
10th October 2015, 11:13 PM
Hello pglamis and SandyM,

I understand that it's very frustrating and actually tech support are trying their best.
If it was that easy to fix, they wouldn't have asked for the data from the tracert - so, as much as they'd like to be able to flick their wand and have the problem vanish in thin air, they need help from players affected by the problem to detect the reason.
All we or our 'normal' support can do at this point is giving you advice and help with how to run it.

Our CM is going to post here as soon as we get any news :)

Please keep in touch and thank you for your efforts,

Aliya