PDA

View Full Version : Rivers of... letters?

RainyRain
29th August 2014, 03:01 PM
What are the rivers supposed to be made of this season? The letters in them make us think soup, perhaps? But it doesn't really look like soup, not to mention veggie soup doesn't match the sweets theme. Looking for other ideas, since right now all I can see is vampires have clearly taken over and let the bloodith runnith!!! I'm looking forward to the first villager who tosses food dye into the rivers to change them to Anything else :)

Elsje
29th August 2014, 04:11 PM
Looks more like sewage waste... ugh. And the little round things (pizzas?) scattered along paths make it sooo convenient to collect our mushrooms :cool:

Aliya Silver
29th August 2014, 04:52 PM
Obiously it's meant to be tomato soup with ABC-noodles. This is definitely a huge improvement to last year, when the river was running as hot chocolate or chocolate pudding - i think you can imagine what came to everybody's mind instead at first... surely not a very tasty thought.

And the season clearly has been expanded a lot - thus the change of the name - it isn't any more a sweets theme, but food in general. I must admit, the old name versus new name in english don't reflect that; but that's a problem of the translation :(

"Land of plenty" would have been more suitable...

Even the little pizzas along the paths are much better (thinking of mushrooms) than what we had last year: little smarties in all colours seaming the paths.

Serpent Goddess
30th August 2014, 09:36 PM
I dont understand what sweets, fast food, pizza, alphabet soup, and broccoli trees have in common, other than the commode for the DW. Just sayin'...

punkpoet182
30th August 2014, 10:24 PM
* I've changed the title due to concerns that the original title could be misleading. Thanks :)