PDA

View Full Version : Field/display screen bug.

Kerp
28th August 2014, 03:53 PM
I am having a bug for a while now, at display screen it shows that i have plants ready to harvest which i don't have any.
I once removed rotten plants also i am using little helpers all the time so it can not be about expanded field that i had it while my plants on and it is gone .. pretty odd. :confused:

Elsje
28th August 2014, 05:32 PM
I'm afraid it is indeed about the plants on the expanded field, I see info about unharvested plants all the time and there are no plants ready to be harvested on any of the 72 normal fields.

Aliya Silver
28th August 2014, 11:36 PM
Plants on the expanded field are shown in the welcome screen when they are ready to harvest even when your time of using it is up, you both guessed right.

Usually, if you use little helpers, they would harvest under the barrier, too - so I can understand your irritation :)
I suppose that your plants under the barrier have withered :( so the helpers can't harvest them.

They need to be destroyed or revived - and at the moment I can't tell you if the lease of life spell works under the barrier.
I'm going to try and clarify that.

Kerp
29th August 2014, 05:41 PM
Thank you for your respond but you are telling me for this i might need to use rubies ? :< .. and 'barrier' ?
Shouldn't there any other way ? ^.^

Thank you again for your time Aliya.

Elsje
29th August 2014, 05:49 PM
If I were you, I would just wait until the next time I win the expanded field on the Wheel of fortune. You can win it also in a dragon race.

Aliya Silver
30th August 2014, 01:13 PM
Thank you Elsje - that's exactly what I would have recommended.

Just ignore that reminder in the welcome screen... the timer in the top tool bar works for the plants on the visible field only, so there's no harm done ;)
As soon as you get the expand field again (you need some luck at tent of advanced magic or lottery booth or for the bonuses at 1st place in a slow dragon race), you will see what happened to your plants and will be able do something about it.

Have fun,
Aliya

Kerp
30th August 2014, 07:32 PM
Yeah i was thinking the same way .. thank you both. :)