PDA

View Full Version : First rubies go missing, now rare mushrooms are disappearing. What's next? ##

JohnGalt
9th August 2014, 01:15 AM
I've had multiple instances of rubies disappearing, now after being 1 rare mushroom short of the 25 goal, I see one of those has vanished, too? Care to tell me what's up?

Aliya Silver
9th August 2014, 01:12 PM
Hello JohnGalt,

if you think there's something wrong, I'd suggest you contact support - they can have a look at your log and see what happened.

But most likely you delivered to Eusebius in the valley - he has very attractive offers: 1 rare mushroom for 25,000 mana, if I remember it correctly.

If you're going to report your disappearances to support, please tell them when it happened - that will make investigations a lot easier and faster.

Good luck :)
Aliya

JohnGalt
1st December 2014, 02:59 PM
Hello JohnGalt,

if you think there's something wrong, I'd suggest you contact support - they can have a look at your log and see what happened.

But most likely you delivered to Eusebius in the valley - he has very attractive offers: 1 rare mushroom for 25,000 mana, if I remember it correctly.

If you're going to report your disappearances to support, please tell them when it happened - that will make investigations a lot easier and faster.

Good luck :)
Aliya
I don't even look at the mushroom trader in the valley. And "support"? I'd have more luck talking to the mushrooms.

Cazzers
1st December 2014, 08:22 PM
I don't even look at the mushroom trader in the valley. And "support"? I'd have more luck talking to the mushrooms.

Well that's your prerogative, JohnGalt, and I hope your pixels do reveal something helpful to you. Unfortunately, Travian Games has a policy of replying to all support messages within 24 hours. That is our designated, approved, and much practiced official system. Therefore, if you are unwilling to make use of of the resources on offer, then there is no reasonable way to answer your query. As a result there is no choice but to close this topic.