PDA

View Full Version : How do you get the last Fairy puzzle piece???

Naysa
31st July 2014, 06:12 AM
I just can't figure out how to get the last Fairy puzzle piece. I finished the butterfly puzzle and just have no idea how to get the fairy piece. Would appreciate any help

RubyBramble
31st July 2014, 10:40 AM
To get the pieces you have to research the laboratory categories and do the tasks. Instead of a trophy you then can chose a puzzle piece.

I don´t know your level, but if you still arén´t very high beware - doing those lab tasks is costing 500 mana each. The higher categories need plants for higher levels to research so it will cost you some time to get it.

Aliya Silver
31st July 2014, 10:41 AM
Hello Naysa :)

The missing fairy puzzle piece is only available as a prize at the wheel of fortune.
It takes a lot of luck to get it because you have to land on the decorations-section AND have to get the puzzle piece from a number of different decorations there.

Please note: at season times you can only win seasonal decoration items, so if you want to try your luck and turn the wheel for rubies to get it, it's wise to wait until the current season is over.

Have a nice day,
Aliya

Naysa
31st July 2014, 03:48 PM
thank you for the replies. I have been trying at the lab and wasn't successful. I will try the wheel after this season is over.

RubyBramble
1st August 2014, 06:44 AM
My apologies when I mixed the 2 puzzles, Naysa. So it is the other one where you have to do the lab tasks. I wish you luck with the wheel :-D.

Naysa
2nd August 2014, 05:31 AM
It is going to take a lot of luck on the wheel is my thought. Thanks for the responses

I play 4 fun
25th January 2015, 11:17 PM
It would be nice if the occurrence rate was raised.
I have been trying to get Fairy Puzzle piece #4 from The Wheel of Fortune since it was introduced.
Maybe introduce it into the Tent of Advanced Magic and the Lottery Booth as well.

I play 4 fun
2nd April 2015, 07:45 PM
I have been trying to get Fairy Puzzle piece #4 from The Wheel of Fortune since it was introduced.
Maybe introduce it into the Tent of Advanced Magic and the Lottery Booth as well.

I am reposting this request, as this thread seems to have been forgotten.

Would anyone else like to finish the it???
Or is everyone cool with having to wait for years to come with an incomplete Fairy puzzle?

MimiTheBlonde
28th November 2015, 06:49 PM

It would be nice if the occurrence rate was raised!!!!

ChuChullain
3rd December 2015, 07:08 AM
Isn't it for sale in the Shop after a certain level? For Rubies if I remember correctly. Don't really do puzzles. My mind is too small for them :D

Aliya Silver
3rd December 2015, 04:47 PM
Sorry, no it isn't.

The information given earlier is reliable and still valid.
There may be a chance to get it in the treasure chest in the dreamworld or from the jackalope - but

1) this isn't confirmed at all and
2) chances for this would be very low, too, because there are hundreds of decoration items in the game.

=> I'll do some research to find out whether or not the treasure chest and jackalope pick their rewards from all items or from items that can be bought only.

Best regards,
Aliya