PDA

View Full Version : Can't get log-in screen -- HELLLLLP!! - [not a bug]

Kastlin
31st May 2014, 10:07 PM
I logged in early on 31 May (late 30 May for me), and after spinning the wheel, and other minor tasks, suddenly realized none of my garden decorations were showing. I checked my inventory (in case I had accidentally collected them all), but they were not there either. I then checked my DreamWorld, and while my estate looked fine, again no garden decorations were visible.

I cleared my cache, in case something in memory was blocking the recent update, but now I can't even log in. On the upper left of the main page, I click "login" (next to the dot com server icon) but the sign-in page does not come up.

Could you please put my account "on vacation" until this is fixed? I am currently at the beginning of a 3-day gold membership, and have a 26-day silver which will restart when that concludes. Also, I'm on about day 27 of the 50-day cycle, and really don't want to have to start that over.

Thank you!

Kastlin
1st June 2014, 02:34 AM
Quick update: I was able to login through IE (usually use FireFox), and have put my account "on vacation". So the only real problem now is all my missing garden decorations. I hope they can be returned "in situ", but even if they just return to my inventory that will be fine.

Hazel
1st June 2014, 09:10 AM
Hello,

Have you see in your profile if show own garden object is check ?

Else Please contact the Game help who can check why your d├ęcorations are missing.

Hazel

Kastlin
1st June 2014, 10:46 PM
OH! Hazel, you are awesome!!! Yes, that did it! No idea how that button got unchecked, but really, who cares! (I knew there was a place to do that, but couldn't remember where it was.)

Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!!!!

Odd_Won_Out
1st June 2014, 10:50 PM
Kastlin - the "Page Down" button on your keyboard will also toggle the display of your garden objects. And "Page Up" will toggle the display of other people's garden objects.

Kastlin
1st June 2014, 11:10 PM
Thanks, Odd!
Apparently my cat knew about the hotkeys, though I did not. And that IS her fave side of the keyboard.

I'm sure other cat owners will find this useful information!

Hazel
2nd June 2014, 07:37 PM
For your information when you click on your keybord here 285 you can see or not your and villagers d├ęcorations.

So you're welcom Kastlin with pleasure