PDA

View Full Version : How much gold needed immediately after Transformation?

Ghosth
13th May 2014, 02:03 PM
I have BOs started to use after Transformation. I would like to know just how much gold is necessary to have available after Transformation to make my after-Transformation life easier. All suggestions/ideas are welcome!! Thanks

fussycat
13th May 2014, 03:54 PM
A million is usually enough for the starters. You can do with less than that if other people in your village are completing HRs while you're levelling up.

SitiAisyah
13th August 2014, 03:54 PM
In our village we work on the Transformation BO's as a group a few weeks before one of our villagers transforms. Typically our villagers will start off with a minimum of $10,000,000 gold. Hard to give an exact figure because right before transformation the transforming player uses his gold and crops in the shed to set up additional Transformation BO's on his own. After the player transforms one of our villagers goes into the BO system and drops in the last crop needed for each BO. We find the more gold you have the better as you have plenty of money for pay for ALL the building upgrades, purchasing crops as they become available to you once again, paying for your spells as they become available -- Simply put, you never have to worry about NOT having gols while you get back up and running. :)

Aliya Silver
13th August 2014, 06:14 PM
The main question is: are you a ruby player?

If not, something between 1 and 3 million gold is absolutely enough for your start.
If yes, a bit more will be more comfortable... but don't worry if you don't reach the 10 million SitiAisyah spoke about ;)

Why?
Very easy: gold is mostly needed for upgrading buildings.
Without rubies this will take some time, you can only upgrade one at a time and will wait until it is finished.
With rubies you probably have gold membership and can upgrade two at a time and maybe you will even speed up the process with rubies. So if you are willing to spend a lot of rubies on gold membership and "insta-build" you may run out of gold at some point.

SitiAisyah
14th August 2014, 05:59 AM
Actually I've seen it mentioned in chat on several occasions how players starting back up (with the lower gold amounts mentioned above) find themselves short on gold when they reach the double digit levels hence my answer above. I don't spend cash for rubies so I'm not what would be considered a "ruby player". Another reason I probably didn't state clear enough for suggesting the more gold the better is that I look at the long term play of the game. A player only has a certain amount of time to upgrade all their buildings and after transformation there are additional building achievements available for upgrading the lab and magic circle. Leveling up moves along at a faster pace the second time around and having the gold handy from your transformation BO's is a blessing :) The question was: "I would like to know just how much gold is necessary to have available after Transformation to make my after-Transformation life easier." Imho, life is easier after transformation regardless if you are a ruby player or not if you are able to start out with a higher amount of gold especially if you are in a village that doesn't participate in HRs or Daily Competitions. :)

ghirba_88
14th August 2014, 08:33 AM
I think that 1 or 2000000 of gold are enough for a new start. But is hard to reach this goal only with BOs.

SitiAisyah
14th August 2014, 01:23 PM
I think that 1 or 2000000 of gold are enough for a new start. But is hard to reach this goal only with BOs.

The ability to round up money for the Transformation BO's depends on how your village handles things. Our village works on Transformation BO's as a group and then the transforming player adds additional transformation BO's (99% complete) using the crops in their shed and their gold. If your village competes in the daily valley wide competitions setting yourself up with a few million gold after transformation is not as hard as it seems. It's achievable if the village works as a team.

Chendo
14th August 2014, 03:40 PM
I agree with Aliya Silver. A little while ago I did my first transformation on the .nl server and I started with around 3.5 million gold. That was enough for a comfortable start. :)
I have goldclub there, always upgrading 2 buildings at the same time and I'm alone in the village. I'm active in doing the HR's (usually for second or third place) and almost level 50 now and still no problems with gold. Not sure though if I will get enough gold before reaching level 100 to make the néxt transformation also easy, but I will see. You probably won't have that problem if you're in an active village.
Ofcourse, agreeing with SitiAisyah ... the more gold you have, the nicer it is. ;)