PDA

View Full Version : A bug...? ##

Gisburne
17th April 2014, 04:23 PM
Don't know if you cionsider this a bug or not.

But, when clicking the button named "Growth impulse", nothing ever happens apart from the message that says that "the videos stopped giving the bonus, please try again later".
I've tried now for over a month, and still nothing is different. Any knowledge on when it's going to be corrected?
As I see it, it's a very useless thing to have, if it ain't working. Get it sorted or take it out!

dragonholt
17th April 2014, 06:18 PM
It isn't a bug Gisborne - and TG are aware that there is a problem. They had been told it was fixed - I explained to them it wasn't and they are in the process of getting it sorted. I can't give a timeline I'm afraid - but I can assure you they know about it, and are sorting it . . .

Gisburne
18th April 2014, 05:48 AM
Thanks for the reply. I hope they can sort it out soon, as it seems to be a nifty thing to use, apart from the speed-up you make from mushrooms.

Elsje
20th April 2014, 12:19 PM
That's strange why it would work for some while not for others. I have been using Growth Impulse since it was introduced and I had no problems with it (except for having to disable my Adblock the first time I used this option).

Cynneke
23rd April 2014, 06:51 AM
My husband and I are both playing Mira. Same computer, he uses Win8.1, I still XP. Both using Firefox, and ad-block plus.

He can sees the movies and gets a grow-discount. I can't and I get the message that the video can't be played. Disabling ad-block plus doesn't help.

I sometimes login on his computer to use this grow-bonus ;) But it would be more practical if it did work on my computer.

dragonholt
26th April 2014, 12:07 AM
This has been forwarded for the Technical team to look at. Thank you

Gisburne
18th May 2014, 02:41 PM
It hasn't worked since it was introduced, and still not working. Since God knows when it was introduced...
Get it sorted out, as I see other things being added to the game, please. Wouldn't it be better to fix current problems first, before adding new things to the game?

Why have this growth thingy anyways, if it ain't working? Just a nuisance

edit: I don't see the forum follow either, (not sure what you mean by this so hopefully you can explain it to me in a pm) due to all the spelling errors in my post.

dragonholt
18th May 2014, 02:56 PM
If you have a complaint to make about how this forum is managed please contact admin@miramagia.com - and please note the growth video issue has been forwarded and there have been other threads about this matter - it is being worked on. I will edit your post for you

Gisburne
18th May 2014, 04:19 PM
I don't have any complaints on how this forum works, just how long is it gonna take to correct the error with the "Growth Impulse"?
I've heard that it is going to be fixed, and yet nothing happens! Yet there're more things installed to the game, but this isn't still corrected/fixed???
No problems with how this forum works. Just how the game works... helpfully...

Gisburne
18th May 2014, 08:33 PM
And yet another thing. Why is it that some mushrooms hide behind things like the village tree and other things that you can't remove with using Page Up and Page Down Keys... is that just so you want players to buy Rubies?
It's getting kinda irritating not to find the mushrooms the normal way!!!

Elsje
18th May 2014, 09:20 PM
This doesn't happen to me... All the mushrooms grow somewhere I can get access to if I zoom in, unless there is somebody standing in the way, but they will move eventually.

RubyBramble
19th May 2014, 06:45 AM
Gisburne - there is no mushroom spot behind the Village Tree and never was. All spots for mushrooms are situated where you can get them, maybe with hiding the deco. And please - where is the connection to rubies ?

Hazel
19th May 2014, 07:56 PM
Hello,

For the video, it is true that we must wait beacause the technicians working on it.

I confirm the mushrooms do not grow behind the village tree and you don't need rubis for take the mushrooms.

Hazel

Odd_Won_Out
20th May 2014, 02:15 PM
Note to RubyBramble - the connection between mushroom collection and rubies would be if you use the "Collect Mushrooms" button on the mushroom bag more than one time in a day.

RubyBramble
21st May 2014, 05:17 AM
I see, thankĀ“s :-D. Never had the idea to do that more than one time, lol.

Gisburne
31st May 2014, 10:27 PM
So, unless my eyes ain't playing me tricks. Some mushrooms turn up from just behind the village tree, or from near that Premium quest geezer. Unless the mushrooms were very tiny or invisible, they were behind or very very near the tree. No question about it!?!?!?
Anyways, don't care much about it anymore, sort of decided to play the game less. Sort of sad, since I've gotten this far, level 85. Too bad, it was a fun game. No violence ...