PDA

View Full Version : Windows 7... ##

Gisburne
4th March 2014, 03:14 PM
Here's a couple of bugs I've encountered with your game after installing Windows 7.

1. Tab key ain't working when logging in to hop from username to password.

2. Scrollwheel zoom in and out ain't working at all. It works fine in other browser based games, only yours that has the malfunction.

I hope you can find a sollution to this.

I'm using latest flash player and latest Firefox.

Rentara
4th March 2014, 03:22 PM
I have always played on Windows 7 and never experienced either of these problems.

Eleanor Rigby
5th March 2014, 12:31 AM
I also always play on Win7, in Chrome, and have not had these experiences.

Gisburne
8th March 2014, 06:19 AM
Strange... guess there's nothing to do about it then?

RubyBramble
8th March 2014, 08:41 AM
Although I like Firefox very much I had to make the experience that it sometimes does such things e.g. I canĀ“t use the Picture-Buttons for the decoration. So I recommend you to try a different browser. With IE and Chrome I never had such Problems on Windows 7.

Rentara
8th March 2014, 11:50 AM
I also use firefox and again, have never had an issue. Gisburne, not sure why it would not work only in miramagia, that certainly seems strange.

Odd_Won_Out
8th March 2014, 01:38 PM
You might try uninstalling Firefox, and install it again. Or perhaps try a different browser, such as Chrome.

Gisburne
11th March 2014, 03:18 AM
I've uninstalled and re-installed it, looked for updated flash player etc etc, the problem is still there.
I like Firefox and won't change it for something else just because of one browser game is acting completely different from when using Windows XP, at least not changing it for IE...
I'll just leave it as it is, no biggie.

Thanks for trying to help though, much appreciated.

You can close this thread now, as it seems that there will be no answer or suggestion on what to do from the creators of Miramagia?!

dragonholt
14th March 2014, 11:36 PM
This has been forwarded.