PDA

View Full Version : Mature plants regressing ##

Odd_Won_Out
4th March 2014, 12:44 PM
Two or three times, when I have begun harvesting mature plants, with the first click I get a 3-note chime sound, and the rest of the plants regress to a non-mature state. I just harvested 1 Towerkraut, and the rest of them went back to needing another 1 1/2 minutes to finish growing. They were all planted at the same time, and I did not water any of them.

dragonholt
4th March 2014, 07:17 PM
How odd! I think support need to know about that . . .before you do contact support though (through yellow ? ingame or via email: support@miramagia.com) do please clear and check browser and flash caches are clear . . .and tell them you have done so.

RubyBramble
5th March 2014, 07:18 AM
I know this also, but it happens only, when a fairy is going. So the growing time of the remaining plants become longer and you have to wait for that time.

ClairBear
23rd July 2014, 11:15 AM
A very similar thing happened to me this morning as well, by three hours growing time, and my gold membership still has 30+ days on it, have just gotten the extra plant fairy from upgrading dragon after transforming, I watched the growth impulse vid and used downpour on plants and from an 11 hour 36 min growing time on my snowdrops right now I am left with with over ten hours to grow them having started them over 2 and a 1/2 hours ago. Happened to my miramitsu plants as well.

Have cleared cookies and refreshed, all I did was go onto the valley map and complete a task on there when I returned to my village the plants had regressed by three hours.

Hazel
23rd July 2014, 07:34 PM
Hello clearbear,

You can contact assistance, she Watch the problem for you.

Hazel