PDA

View Full Version : Can't get to my profile settings page or view achievements. ##

JohnGalt
5th February 2014, 02:20 PM
Because the game keeps crashing and forcing me to reset all my options, I find myself going to my profile settings about 2x per week minimum. This is frustrating enough on its own, but with the recent "upgrades" *cough* I can no longer get to those settings or even view my Achievements.

I click my character's icon (the one inside the XP progress circle at the bottom left of the game screen.)

The Menu pops up and I click the "Profile and Achievements" item.

The game screen grays slightly and the Achievements pop-up appears.

Unfortunately this pop-up is dead. I can't scroll in it. Can't Select the other tabs, and can't even close the blasted thing.

This forces me to close the game and reload all over again.

Yes, I have cleared cache, yes I've restarted, yes these constant bugs are frustrating.

JohnGalt
5th February 2014, 02:30 PM
*sigh*....

This also affects viewing other player's profiles. The screen grays and the pop-up appears, but I can't scroll, or close it.

Serpent Goddess
5th February 2014, 05:08 PM
Try updating both Flash and your Browser. You could be using a crummy browser, I like Chrome for this game, Firefox works well too.

JohnGalt
5th February 2014, 09:02 PM
Try updating both Flash and your Browser. *rolls eyes*

You could be using a crummy browser, I like Chrome for this game, Firefox works well too.Finger pointing at the customer always is the wise move.

Serpent Goddess
6th February 2014, 01:15 PM
OMG John, thats totally not the case. Whenever I have problems with a game, youtube, anything - the first thing I think of is updating when restarting and clearing don't work. I usually will see the problem across the whole internet. If its isolated to one website after doing all that, then I look into it further. Maybe my settings aren't right or something else. IE, Safari and Opera don't keep up with the current trends as quickly as Chrome & Firefox. That was my point. Btw, one of my fellow Villagers was playing Miramagia on an old Mac from 2000 up until recently with no difficulties, so your situation does not appear to be game oriented.
And please don't roll your eyes at me, its quite rude.

Serpent Goddess
6th February 2014, 01:23 PM
You may also want to consider that you could've run across some malware in your surfing. Do you have a good virus protection on your computer?