PDA

View Full Version : Display errors with Palemoon ##

Dervish1
10th December 2013, 07:51 PM
I was testing out this browser, and noticed several strange features with the view of my village (Great Meadowgate, in Valley of the Sun). In particular, one villager's dragon lair had disappeared, and her dragon was moved to the opposite side of her field, next to her lab. It was cute, but obviously wrong.

This is probably a bug in Palemoon's version of Flash, but I assumed you would want to know.

Cazzers
10th December 2013, 10:36 PM
Now that's interesting and good to know, many thanks for making us aware! I'm wondering if you've been able to update the Flash using the link below this reply? I've had a quick look at the documentation and it says Palemoon is based on Firefox, so hopefully it will support the latest versions too. Good luck with the testing, and do let us know if an update fixes the visual problems for you :)
http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Cazzers

Dervish1
11th December 2013, 08:05 AM
Updated Flash (and Adobe's version checker verifies I have the latest version). Still, under Palemoon, I have the same display issues mentioned before. (And, sorry for the mistake in the earlier post. Apparently Palemoon doesn't use a Flash clone, as I'd thought it did - it uses the Adobe plugin.)

Fortunately, I normally use Firefox, and that looks fine. I'm afraid I can't figure out what the issue might be.